Top rated employment & labor attorney in New York, New YorkLaw Office of Christopher Q. Davis
Practice Areas: Employment & labor, Civil litigation, Civil rights; view more
Licensed in New York since: 2002
Education: The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, Urdu
Law Office of Christopher Q. Davis80 Broad St
New York, NY 10004 Visit website
Powerful Voice. Strong Results. Compassionate Representation. Meet Chris. Client-focused and results driven NY/NJ employment attorney. I handle severance negotiations, workplace discrimination, unpaid wage and overtime pay recovery, retaliation, wrongful termination. Let's discuss your solution.
Mr. Christopher Davis specializes in employment-related trial matters and class actions on behalf of both employers and employees.
During his career, Mr. Davis has served as class counsel on numerous nationwide employment class actions and has tried nearly 20 cases to verdict. Mr. Davis has been recognized by the press as an experienced trial attorney and employment law expert. He is regularly interviewed by print and television media outlets around the world, including The Associated Press, The Shriver Report, and CNN En Español.
Mr. Davis began his career as an Assistant District Attorney in the esteemed Manhattan District Attorneys’ office under then-District Attorney Robert Morgenthau. After winning numerous trials, he was appointed to the Sex Crimes Unit where he prosecuted and tried serious violent felonies, including rape and attempted murder cases.
In private practice since 2006, Mr. Davis has worked for numerous employment law firms, including Thompson, Wigdor & Gilly, LLP (now Wigdor LLP), before starting his own law firm in 2014.
Mr. Davis holds a Bachelor of Arts from the College of the Holy Cross and a Juris Doctor from Catholic University’s Columbus School of Law.
Practice areasEmployment & labor: employee, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Civil rights, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff, Employment litigation: plaintiff, Employment litigation: defense
Employment law - employee, Wage & hour laws, Whistleblower, Sexual harassment, Labor law, Americans with disabilities act, Race discrimination, Disability, Discrimination, Class actions, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Employment law - employer
First Admitted: 2002, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.workingsolutionsnyc.com/christopher-davis-3/
- New York State Bar
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., Dean’s List Honors, English, 1995
- Founded in 2012, the American Society of Legal Advocates' central purpose was, and remains, to identify and promote those individuals with stellar legal credentials, strong commitment to community engagement, leadership, and the highest professional standards, Top 100 Labor & Employment Layer In the State of New York, The American Society of Legal Advocates, 2017
- Named one of top Employment Law Firms in New York City, List of Best NYC Employment Law Firms, Expertise.com, 2020
- Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Christopher Davis has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation, Super Lawyer, FindLaw: Super Lawyers, 2019
- $4.1 million settlement for outsourced IT technicians, 2020
- Private equity breach of partnership agreement dispute settled for $950,000 and increased carried interest percentage, 2019
- $4.75 million class action settlement for telecommunications workers, 2019
- Blue Collar
- Enterprise Sales
- Financial Industry
- High Tech
- Information Technology
- Private Equity
Office location for Christopher Davis
80 Broad St
New York, NY 10004
- Super Lawyers: 2017, 2019 - 2022