Christopher J. Donadio
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New York, NY
Attorney Christopher J. Donadio is a partner with Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman & Mackauf law firm, which has office locations in New York, New York, and Newark, New Jersey. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial lawyers in his region, Mr. Donadio provides unmatched advocacy and support to clients throughout New York and New Jersey who have suffered serious injuries or losses as a result of medical malpractice or some other tragedy caused by someone else's negligence.
Over the course of his practice spanning more than 13 years, Mr. Donadio has secured millions of dollars in total compensation for individuals and families in need. Among his most notable successes, he secured a verdict of more than $6.25 million for an injured construction worker and a $3 million verdict for a medical malpractice victim.
He has also obtained several multimillion-dollar settlements for his plaintiff clients, including a $5.85 million dollar settlement for an injured construction worker and a $3.5 million settlement for a child significantly harmed as the result of a failed diagnosis.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Donadio has earned a Top 40 Under 40 ranking from The National Trial Lawyers, as well as designation as one of New York's Leading Personal Injury Lawyers from Leaders in the Law. He has also received consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2004 graduate of Boston College, Mr. Donadio obtained his Juris Doctor from Duke Law School in 2007. He is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit.
Mr. Donadio is an active member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New Jersey Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice and the American Board of Trial Advocates, among his other professional affiliations. He also conducts lectures and seminars before various legal organizations on a variety of legal topics.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
About Christopher J. Donadio
First Admitted: 2007, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.gairgair.com/christopher-j-donadio.html
- Best Lawyer in New York since 2018
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Recognized as a SuperLawyers Rising Star in the New York Metro area, 2013 - Present
- “Getting Around the Qualified Immunity Defense” - given at the American Association for Justice Winter Convention, 2017
- “Decisions in Trial Practice, 2018” – given at the New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association New York City Decisions Seminar, 2018
- “Helping the Jury Understand Damages” - given at the New Jersey Association for Justice Boardwalk Seminar, 2018\
- “Frye Hearings and the Effective Use of Biomechanical Experts” - given at a joint CLE program of the American Board of Trial Advocates and the Defense Association of New York, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2013
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- New Jersey, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 2007
- New York, 2008
- American Association of Justice - Member New York State Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- B.A., Boston College, 2004
- DeGuisto v. Berkel Construction, Settlement of $1,100,000, 2017
- $1,225,000, Bernadette Flores v. Bryan Makower, Index No. 10973/09 $1,000,000, Anthony Suarez v. NYCTA, Index No. 308768/10 $570,000, Nancy Cruz v. Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Index No. 24402/06 $350,000, Seth and Steven Byrd v. City of New York, Index. No. 31873/09 (settlement) $330,000, Shareef Watford and Tammie Moses v. City of N.Y., Index No. 30350/08 $325,000, Daniel Alvarez v. Beltran, Rosario and City of N.Y., Index No. 306974/09 $275,000, Luz Villaronga v. Consolidated Edison, Index No. 302276/08 $250,000, Gianni Martire v. City of New York, Index No. 106827/08 $225,000, Jason Wheeler v. City of New York, Index No.18914/11 (settlement) $200,000, Lamel Battle v. City of New York, Index No. 35806/07 $200,000, Jerell Chappel v. City of New York, Index No. 544/06 $160,000, Jo Ann Lomanto v. Wasserman, Index No. 31187/08 $150,000, Marilyn Sutherland v. City of New York, Index No. 306794/09 $143,000, Ruth Ray v. MTA/NYCTA, Index No. 306147/08 $100,000, Maggie Carter v. 2391 Davidson Ave., Index No.303006/08 $100,000, Kenneth Moody v. Numbers Operation Co., Index No. 301480/07
- Darnell Moore v. New York City Transit Authority, $100,000 verdict, 2015
- Roy Hardy v. Seniorcare Emergency, Index No. 309079/11 $675,000 Verdict, 2014
- Jean Godden v. Filomena Vitiello, $227,500 Verdict, 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022