Daniel B. Faizakoff
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in New York, New YorkDaniel B. Faizakoff P.C.
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Business & Corporate, Business Litigation
Licensed in New York since: 1997
Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
Daniel B. Faizakoff P.C. is a premier boutique law firm servicing the New York business community. The Firm provide exceptional, result driven and cost effective legal and advisory services and are proud to have earned a reputation for integrity, competence and zealous advocacy. Our efficient boutique culture enables us to offer the skill and experience of a large firm without the expense of a layered bureaucracy. Daniel is the senior partner of Daniel B. Faizakoff P.C. practicing in the fields of estate planning and probate as well as corporate and commercial law. Daniel is a seasoned business attorney who has been in practice for twenty years. He has spent the vast majority of that time representing businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals. As an estate planner Daniel helps protect families and their assets by performing complex estate planning in order to avoid unnecessary gift and estate tax. As a corporate attorney, Daniel acts as corporate and general counsel for small to midsized companies with a broad spectrum of contractual matters ranging from corporate structuring, acquisitions and negotiation to drafting and reviewing contracts and commercial leases. The merging of estate planning and corporate counsel also enables Daniel to assist clients in business succession planning to ensure smooth business transitions from one generation to the next while avoiding gift and estate taxes.
Daniel began his career at the Office of the Corporation Counsel, the Law Department of the City of New York and the Mayor’s Office and then was an associate at the firms Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer, LLP and Harris Beach LLP where he practiced in the fields of products liability, pharmaceutical litigation, medical malpractice defense, mass tort litigation and general liability. Shifting to a more commercial and corporate based practice, Daniel then served as senior associate at Sieratzki, Ceccarelli & Weprin, LLP a commercial and corporate boutique law office under the tutelage of Assemblyman David Weprin where he engaged in the practice of general corporate law, commercial litigation, and commercial and residential real estate law. With a desire for closer client contact, Daniel entered private practice in 2002 and has since enjoyed his congenial relationships with his varied clients.
First Admitted: 1997, New York
Professional Webpage: http://legalesq.com/team-view/daniel-faizakoff/
- Pro bono general counsel to Manhattan Jewish Experience., 2010
- 2013 Verdict Search Top New York Settlement in the category of Privacy., 2013
- Quoted in Worth Magazine's April-May 2015 article entitled "Will You Fall Prey to Your State's Estate Tax Regime?", Quoted, Will You Fall Prey to Your State's Estate Tax Regime?, Worth Magazine, 2015
- Awarded Best Commercial Law Boutique - New York by Acquisition International Magazine Legal Awards http://www.acquisition-intl.com/2016-daniel-b-faizakoff-p-c , Best Commercial Law Boutique - New York, Acquisition International Magazine, 2016
- Awarded Best Boutique Law Firm 2016 by Corporate America News http://www.corporateamerica-news.com/2016-daniel-b-faizakoff-p-c , Best Boutique Law Firm, Corporate America News, 2016
- Awarded - Leading Corporate and Commercial Law Advisor of the Year, Acquisition International Magazine, 2018
- Multiple partners of major New York City law firms, investment banks and certified public accounting firms including King and Spalding, Morgan Stanley and KPMG., 2016
- Estate Planning
- General Corporate
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023