Daniel C. Minc
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in New York, New YorkRosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff LLP
Daniel C. Minc has been an attorney at Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff, LLP, for his entire career, and he has been a partner since 1985. Based in New York City, he focuses his practice exclusively on medical malpractice and other types of personal injury and wrongful death cases, representing area residents who have suffered harm as a result of the negligence of other parties.
Throughout his career as a plaintiff's attorney, Mr. Minc has been able to obtain hundreds of millions of dollars in jury awards and negotiated settlements on behalf of his clients, one of which was a $15 million jury verdict against a well-known Manhattan hospital. Other representative results have included a $5.45 million settlement for a client who suffered severe burns while on the job. His colleagues have taken note of his successes and have given him a "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo and a "Distinguished" peer review rating* through Martindale-Hubbell. Newsweek magazine has also named Mr. Minc to its annual list of "10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys".
In addition to his medical malpractice cases, Mr. Minc's personal injury practice has included construction site accidents, aviation disasters and motor vehicle crashes. He is frequently asked to deliver presentations at continuing legal education seminars and before other groups of fellow members of the bar. Some of the topics that Mr. Minc has lectured on have included trial techniques and deposing health care practitioners. Admitted to practice before all New York state courts, Mr. Minc is a member of several professional groups, including the American Association for Justice, the Bronx County Bar Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He obtained his Juris Doctor in 1977 from Seton Hall University School of Law.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Medical malpractice, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Personal injury - defense
- 50% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1978, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.rmfwlaw.com/attorneys/daniel-c-minc/
- Lectures the courses regarding Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Legal issues to Attorneys in CLE authorized Bar association sponsored courses where participants given credit
- Hofstra University, B.A.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, M.A.
- New York
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Martindale-Hubbell’s five year recognition award for “Very High Legal Ability”
- Named one of Newsweek’s “2012 Leaders in Personal Injury”
- Selected as a national Super Lawyer
- 15 Million Dollar Verdict...Vigo v. NY hospital - Plaintiffs verdict of over 15 Million Dollars for pain and suffering of Jose Vigo. One of the highest pain and suffering verdicts recorded in New york State
- Hundreds of millions in verdicts and settlements won in litigating personal injury and medical malpractice cases for injury victims. See http://www.medicalmalpractice.net/, 2012
- At least a dozen video topics relating to medical malpractice and personal injury law published., Multiple videos on u tube and our web site, Legal, 2009
- Free online book written offered on our website for download., Selecting the Best Personal injury Lawyer, Legal, 2011
- Won hundreds of millions in Outstanding Compensation for over 1000 injured clients and have personally helped without ever receiving one complaint to the bar association, 2012
Office location for Daniel C. Minc
122 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10168
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2009, 2013 - 2022