Daniel O. Rose
Top rated Aviation & Aerospace attorney in New York, New YorkKreindler
Attorney Daniel O. Rose is a partner with Kreindler & Kreindler LLP, and he works primarily out of the firm's law office in New York City. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than 24 years of total legal experience, Mr. Rose provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout New York and New Jersey who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Aviation accidents
- Helicopter accidents
- Maritime and boating accidents
- Wrongful death and serious personal injuries
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Rose has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of victims of domestic and international airline accidents, and he currently serves on the Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee for the Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 Boeing 737 Max investigation. A licensed pilot with more than 2,000 total hours of flight time, he served as an attack pilot with the U.S. Navy and participated in the Operation Desert Shield campaign.
Mr. Rose's aviation experience helps him to better address his plaintiff clients' issues with regard to their own tortious claims, and he has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. Along with aviation litigation, he also has extensive experience handling products liability and automotive defect claims against some of the largest car manufacturers in the country and the world.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Rose has served as chair of the American Bar Association's Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section as well as its Aviation and Space Law Committee. He has also served as chair of the American Association for Justice's Aviation Law Section, and he is a member of the organization's Admiralty Law Section.
He is also a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York and its Aeronautics Committee as well as the Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association and the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, among his other professional affiliations.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Rose has earned an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He also serves as a volunteer pilot with the Veterans Airlift Command.
A 1986 honors graduate of Binghamton University, Mr. Rose obtained his Juris Doctor from Fordham University School of Law in 1996, where he received the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award for Trial Advocacy and the Jessup International Moot Court Award. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and the District of New Jersey.
He has also written extensively and conducted numerous lectures and continuing legal education seminars on a variety of legal topics. In addition, he has served on a number of committees and panels for various legal organization programs, and he is the past co-chair and moderator of Judges Panel for the American Bar Association's Aviation and Space Law General Program.
Practice areasAviation and Aerospace, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 60% Aviation and Aerospace
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1996, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://kreindlerlawfirm.com/people/daniel-rose
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association
- AAJ Admiralty Law Section
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Aeronautics Committee
- United States District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York,
- United States District Court Northern District of Florida.
- United States District Court Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New Jersey
- Past Chair, Aviation Law Section, American Association for Justice
- Past Chair, American Bar Association, Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Past Vice-Chair, American Bar Association, Aviation and Space Law General Committee, 2018-2019
- Member, Plaintiffs' Executive Committee, Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 Boeing 737 MAX Litigation
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York
- Featured Speaker, Improving Tugboat Safety in the Wake of Recent Court Rulings 7th Annual Marine Log's Tug & Barges Expo & Conference 2010, Stamford, CT
- Past Vice-Chair, Program Co-Chair, Moderator of Judges Panel, American Bar Association Aviation and Space Law General Program, 2016, Washington DC
- Featured Speaker, The Use of Demonstrative Aids in U.S. Jury Trials 25th Annual Aviation Law Association of Australia and New Zealand, 2006, Auckland, New Zealand
- Panel Moderator, GARA More Than a Decade Later: Savior or Subterfuge?, 2008 ABA: TIPS Aviation and Space Law Litigation National Program, Washington, DC
- Program Co-Chair, 2008 ABA: TIPS Aviation and Space Law Litigation National Program, Washington, DC
- Speaker, Latest Trends and Tactics in Prosecuting and Defending Foreign Mass Accident Litigation, 2011 New York City Bar: Aviation Litigation CLE Seminar
- Panelist, NTSB Interaction with Foreign Nations, 2018 AViCON Conference, Stevensville, MD
- Listener, 2012 Flight Safety Foundation/ICAO SIP TF Listening Session, Washington, DC
- Faculty Contributor, Facts and Fiction Course, 2016 Aviation Litigation 101: Lawline
- Moderator, 2016 American Bar Association: Aviation and Space Law General Program, Washington, DC
- Panelist, Obtaining Recordings and Data in Transportation Accidents, 2018 IATSBA Conference, Washington, DC
- Volunteer Pilot, Veterans Airlift Command
- Rated 10.0, Martindale-AVVO
- Selected as 2020 Super Lawyer®: 2013-2020
- Awarded 4.8/5.0, Peer Reviewed Rating, Martindale Hubbell®
- Binghampton University, Binghampton, NY, B.S. - 1986, Major: Political Science, with Honors
Office location for Daniel O. Rose
485 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10017
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023