Daniel S. Braverman
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in New York, New YorkBraverman, PLLC
Practice Areas: Employment & Labor; view more
Licensed in New York since: 1995
Education: Seton Hall University School of Law
Braverman, PLLC19 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036 Visit website
Daniel S. Braverman is the founder, principal and managing director of Braverman, PLLC, in New York, New York. For more than 25 years, Mr. Braverman has concentrated his practice on employment and labor law representing clients in New York City and the surrounding areas. His clients include individuals and businesses, including both small businesses and Fortune 100 companies.
Mr. Braverman handles matters involving disability, discrimination, employment contracts, the Family and Medical Leave Act, noncompete agreements, reasonable accommodation, sexual harassment, severance agreements, union issues, wage and hour claims, wrongful discharge and various other employment-related claims. He represents both employers and employees in both litigation and transactional matters.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Braverman has litigated in state and federal court and before administrative agencies. In addition to litigation, he is experienced with arbitration and mediation. Dedicated to professional legal education, he regularly speaks on employment and labor law topics to attorneys and other professionals.
Prior to forming Braverman, PLLC, in 2005, Mr. Braverman practiced at a boutique employment law firm and a major national law firm. He has over 25 years of legal experience and is committed to helping his clients resolve their legal issues in a practical and efficient manner.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from the State University of New York Binghamton University, Mr. Braverman graduated cum laude, and with honors, from Seton Hall University School of Law. He holds licenses to practice law before the state courts of New York and New Jersey, as well as several federal courts and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd and 3rd Circuits.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employer, Employment & Labor: Employee
Employment Law - Employee, Labor Law, Sexual Harassment, Unions, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower
- 60% Employment & Labor: Employer
- 40% Employment & Labor: Employee
First Admitted: 1995, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.bravelaw.com/about
- Seton Hall University Law School, J.D. 1994 (cum laude and with honors); State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A. 1990
- New York, 1995
- New Jersey, 1994
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 1999
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1999
- United States District Courts for the Southern, Eastern, Western, and Northern Districts of New York, 1995
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1995
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, 1999
- , NYC Bar LRS, Labor And Employment Law, 2017
- Daniel S. Braverman, Esq. has been selected as a Lawyer of Distinction in the publication Lawyers of Distinction. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.lawyersofdistinction.com/how-to-become-a-member/. , Lawyer of Distinction - Labor and Employment Law, Lawyers of Distinction, 2021
- New York City Bar - Legal Referral Service Committee Member, 2022
- Human Resources
- Non Profit
Office location for Daniel S. Braverman
19 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023