David G. Skillman
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in New York, NY
Partner at Tuttle Yick LLP, David G. Skillman represents clients in New Jersey, Connecticut and the New York metropolitan area. His legal practice includes a wide variety of matters, including the following: corporate governance issues, condominium disputes, governmental investigations, commercial and contract disputes, real estate and construction actions, and a broad range of credit-related and security matters. His clients include private and public companies, private equity, investment firms, municipal governments, individuals and businesses in the following industries: manufacturing, entertainment, insurance, construction, real estate and financial services.
Mr. Skillman attended Washington University in St. Louis, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts before moving on to law school. At New York University School of Law, he earned his Juris Doctor and was an integral contributor to the Environmental Law Journal. Admitted to practice in the state of New York, he is also admitted before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Some of the larger companies and high-profile cases Mr. Skillman has managed include one of the largest monoline insurers in the world, the Federal Housing Finance Agency, the Beverly Hills Unified School District and AMC Networks. His clients also include the CEO of a large national bank, a major private equity firm and a major real estate investor in New York City.
In both state and federal courts, Mr. Skillman has managed corporate restructuring, claims dealing with the Federal Transit Administration and National Environmental Policy Act actions. An experienced, knowledgeable negotiator and litigator, he has proven himself to be an asset to clients of all sizes.
About David G. Skillman
First Admitted: 2011, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.tuttleyick.com/people/david-g-skillman/
- Washington University, St. Louis, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar
- City may soon track all the promises it makes on land use deals https://t.co/zBCB6UleXJ via @trdny #Zoning #NYC
- NY Governor Cuomo Signs Bill to Fine Illegal Airbnb Hosts https://t.co/VjCfASwL9X
- NYC Council progressive caucus pushes for anti-Airbnb law - NY Daily News https://t.co/DndU5mtkwS
- New and critical HVAC requirements for Building owners/developers in New York -- https://t.co/R7ZEMgU57R
Last Updated: 5/15/2022