David H. Perecman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New York, NY
- Free Consultation
David H. Perecman is an award-winning New York City trial lawyer recognized nationally for his work in serious personal injury and construction accident cases.
As Founder of The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C., Mr. Perecman has spent over 40 years guiding clients through civil legal proceedings involving premises accidents, workplace injuries, auto accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death. As one of the region’s most experienced construction accident attorneys, he has secured notable results that have helped shape New York Labor Law, and has had cases published in the New York Law Journal’s Top Verdicts & Settlements list each year since 2005, including a $15 million, $10 million, and two $9 million verdicts – all for construction workers.
Mr. Perecman’s passion for helping victims and families during difficult times has been a driving force behind his successful career. He has been named to the prestigious New York Super Lawyers list every year since 2007, The Best Lawyers in America list since 2008, and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and has led his firm in recovering over half a billion dollars for clients since 1983.
In addition to helping clients fight for justice and compensation, Mr. Perecman is also deeply committed to his community. He has lectured and published numerous articles on workplace safety and construction accidents, and has supported local labor unions and non-profits in a number of charitable and legislative efforts. In 2014, after representing the family of a 13-year-old autistic boy who was found dead after wandering away from his New York City public school, Mr. Perecman established the Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship for Autism, which provides financial support to students living with autism or a loved one who has autism.
Mr. Perecman serves on the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee for the New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA), an organization for which he previously served as Chair of the Labor Law Committee, treasurer, and secretary.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2022
http://www.perecman.com/ - David Perecman, a New York personal injury attorney, talks about his approach to handling personal injury cases and how his ability to relate to his clients results in successful outcomes. Call 212-977-7033 today.
About David H. Perecman
First Admitted: 1979, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.perecman.com/our-attorneys/david-perecman/
- , Best Lawyers in America©, 2008-2021
- , Super Lawyers Top 100 New York - Metro 2019
- , Super Lawyers®, 2007-2019
- , The National Trial Lawyers
- , New York Law Journal's "Top Verdicts in New York"
- , Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- , Avvo 10.0 Rating
- $40 Million Structured settlement payout for birth injury to infant.$15.2 Million Verdict for worker who fell from ladder. (Final settlement for $7.994 Million)$11.8 Million Verdict for Laborer who fell from suspension scaffold. (Case settled pursuant to stipulated amount of $5 Million)$10 Million Verdict for Laborer who suffered severe injuries from 7-story fall when scaffold ropes failed.$9.9 Million Settlement for laborer who fell from rolling scaffold.$9.8 Million Verdict for worker who had multiple injuries due to scaffold collapse. (Final Settlement for $4.5 Million)$9.36 Million Verdict for mason worker who fell from side of building. (Final Settlement for $6.4 Million) $7.96 Million Verdict for ankle injuries to dockbuilder due to improper crane operation.(Settled after trial for $7.25 Million)$6 Million Settlement for crane operator who fell from ladder. $5.5 Million Verdict for woman who sustained serious injuries in collision with truck. (Final settlement for $3.5 Million) *ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Executive Committee and Board of Directors - Present
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Construction Accident Law, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The State University of New York, Albany, New York, United States of America, 1975
- The holidays can be a dangerous time of U.S. roads, but some holidays are more dangerous than others. Here are eigh… https://t.co/KIXlV1Tx6W
- May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month! Whether you’re an experienced rider or drive a motor vehicle, it’s always… https://t.co/bmryfeHonr
- The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C. supports National Electrical Safety Month with helpful information about risks, workers… https://t.co/cC6jSBM1Dm
- As work commences on creating safer bike lanes, safety advocates say NYC roads could become a haven for bicyclists… https://t.co/cY9dKg4YJn
- The NYC Department of Transportation has pledged to build 100 raised crosswalks each year as part of a larger effor… https://t.co/SM2kdqDEc4
Last Updated: 5/15/2022