Top rated Business & Corporate attorney in New York, New YorkRomano Law PLLC
Practice Areas: Business & Corporate, Business Litigation, Entertainment & Sports; view more
Licensed in New York since: 1993
Languages Spoken: English, Italian
Romano Law PLLC55 Broad Street, 18th Fl.
New York, NY 10004 Visit website
Domenic Romano is the Managing Partner of Romano Law PLLC.
Focusing primarily on Business Law, Employment Law, Entertainment Law, IP and Dispute Resolution (Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation), Romano Law serves individual and commercial clients throughout New York City and internationally.
Mr. Romano takes pride in developing meaningful business relationships with his clients. His firm’s mission is to deliver cost-effective, efficient solutions to help you or your company thrive.
Recognized as a leader in his field, Mr. Romano has appeared often as a legal commentator on numerous television networks such as NBC, CBS, CNN, CNBC, Fox Business News and Bloomberg TV, offering in-depth commentary on a variety of legal issues involving business, sports and entertainment. In addition, he has also led Continuing Legal Education seminars for other lawyers.
Mr. Romano is trilingual (English, Italian and French). He earned both a B.A. and M.A. (History and Political Science) from McGill University, Montreal (1988). In 1991, he obtained his Juris Doctor from Oxford University in England. Mr. Romano received his LL.M. in international business from Columbia Law School (1992) and earned his LL.B. from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University in Canada.
In 1993, Mr. Romano was admitted to practice law in New York State. He became a member of the Law Society of Ontario in 1996.
Mr. Romano is a member of the New York City Bar Association and the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (TV Academy). He is an Emmy voter. He is also a member of the Brooklyn Bar Association, as well as the Business Law and the Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Sections of the New York State Bar Association. Mr. Romano hosts the Business Lawyers Group, the Entertainment Lawyers Group, the Managing Partners Group in New York City.
He has served as the President, Membership Chair, Accelerator Chair and Forum Chair of the New York City chapter of Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO), the world’s largest peer-to-peer network of entrepreneurs. He remains an active member.
Practice areasBusiness/Corporate, Business Litigation, Entertainment & Sports, Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment & Labor: Employer, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
Business Formation and Planning, Business Organizations, Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Employment Law - Employer, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law, Limited Liability Companies, Non-Compete Agreements, Partnership, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Wage & Hour Laws, Wrongful Termination
- 20% Business/Corporate
- 20% Business Litigation
- 20% Entertainment & Sports
- 20% Mergers & Acquisitions
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employer
- 10% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1993, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.romanolaw.com/domenic-romano/
- Columbia University, LL.M., International Business, 1992
- Oxford University in England, B.A., Jurisprudence, 1991
- McGill University, M.A.; B.A., History & Political Science, 1988
- Dalhousie University, LL.B., 1994
- New York State Bar , 1993
- Founder, Business Lawyers Group, New York City, 2005
- Founder, Entertainment Lawyers Group, New York City, 2012
- Law Society of Ontario, 1996
- President of Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO), New York City chapter., 2023
- Member, Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, 2023
- "The highest peer rating standard. This is given to attorneys who are ranked at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal expertise, communication skills, and ethical standards by their peers.", AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2023
- Consumer Products
- Cosmetics and Marketing.
- Film and Television Production
- Private Equity
- Professional Services
Office location for Domenic Romano
55 Broad Street, 18th Fl.
New York, NY 10004
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
Top ListsTop 100: New York — Metro Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Domenic Romano
Find me online
- The supreme court is currently ruled on whether Andy Warhol's portraits were fair use. Learn more about the 4 fact… https://t.co/1i0HRzTJwM
- Choosing the Right Path for Your Book or Screenplay ✍️🎥 Discover the key differences between shopping agreements an… https://t.co/x4YOzuAlNZ
- Legal Battle Unfolds: Joseph Pilates' protégé, Sean Gallagher, claims copyright ownership of vintage Pilates photos… https://t.co/xSdDvAVnij