Eileen M. Kelly
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in New York, New YorkThe Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C.
A personal injury attorney known for her compassion, dedication to her clients and litigation skills, Eileen M. Kelly is an attorney with The Perecman Firm, PLLC. Her clients are from New York, New York, and the surrounding areas, and she has been working in personal injury law with several different firms since earning her law degree. She brings extensive experience with the fundamentals of personal injury cases and from working with clients, and she has conducted depositions, argued motions in the state courts in Delaware and managed personal injury cases from the beginning to the end.
Ms. Kelly attended the University of Delaware, where she was on the Dean’s List, and earned a Bachelor of Arts in English. At the Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, she graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctor and is now admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and Delaware. She also has six months of experience interning with the Fraud Division of the Delaware Department of Justice.
While in law school, Ms. Kelly was a Law Review Board Editor and was recognized several times for her talent in legal writing. When she graduated, she was included as a member of the National Order of the Scribes. She is currently a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
While obtaining millions of dollars in settlements for injured clients in New York, Ms. Kelly has committed herself to understanding all the intricacies of personal injury law to better serve the injured and their families. She is a formidable representative for those who have been affected by workers’ compensation cases, premise accidents, construction accidents and vehicle accidents.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Employer/Insurance
Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall
- 90% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Employer/Insurance
First Admitted: 2012, Delaware
Professional Webpage: https://www.perecman.com/attorneys/eileen-kelly/
- University of Delaware- University, Bachelor of Arts, 2007
- Western Michigan Cooley Law School, Board Editor of Law Review and a chair member of Moot Court, member of The National Order of Scribes – an honorary organization recognizing graduating law students who excel in legal writing as one of the top writers in their graduating class.
- New York State Courts
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- Delaware State Courts
- , “Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars” since 2017
Office location for Eileen M. Kelly
250 W. 57th Street
New York, NY 10107
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022