Gregory W. Kirschenbaum
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in New York, New YorkPhillips & Associates
As an attorney with the New York law firm of Phillips & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC, Gregory W. Kirschenbaum focuses his practice exclusively on employment and labor law. Serving clients throughout New York City's five boroughs as well as all of Long Island and Westchester County, Mr. Kirschenbaum devotes his time and resources to protecting the rights and liberties of employees and applicants who face legal issues involving any of the following:
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination, including gender, age, disability and pregnancy discrimination
- Wage and hour disputes
- EEOC issues
- Retaliation and wrongful termination defense
- Other employment and labor law issues
A 2006 graduate of the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Arts in political science, Mr. Kirschenbaum obtained his Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School in 2013. The New York State Bar Association admitted him to practice the following year, and he also practices before the U.S District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
While in law school, Mr. Kirschenbaum realized his passion for protecting workers' rights, leading him to focus on this area of law. Showing his potential as a strong legal advocate while working toward his legal degree, he received the CALI Award for a collective bargaining workshop and was a recipient of a fellowship from the prestigious Peggy Browning Fund.
A talented and skillful trial attorney, Mr. Kirschenbaum works hard to achieve the most favorable outcomes possible for those he serves. Of note, he acted as co-counsel in a high-profile sexual and racial harassment lawsuit, helping to secure a $2.2 million verdict on behalf of his client.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Civil Rights
Americans with Disabilities Act, Disability, Discrimination, Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Labor Law, Race Discrimination, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Unions, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 60% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 30% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Rights
First Admitted: 2014, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.newyorkcitydiscriminationlawyer.com/gregory-kirs...
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Cali Award, Collective Bargaining Workshop, Brooklyn Law School
- Peggy Browning Fund Fellowship, Brooklyn Law School
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2006
- Rosas v. Balter Sales Co. Inc., et al., 12-cv-6557 ($2.2 Million Verdict), 2015
Office location for Gregory W. Kirschenbaum
New York, NY 10006
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2023