Helen C. Mauch
Top Rated Environmental Attorney in New York, NY
With over 25 years of experience, Helen C. Mauch is an attorney with Mintzer Mauch PLLC who handles matters of environmental law, environmental litigation, land and zoning use, and real estate law. Her practice is focused in the metropolitan New York City area, but outside of the city in both the Hudson Valley region and Westchester County, she works before zoning boards, planning boards and legislative bodies to prosecute land use applications. These include experience with special permit approvals, subdivision planning, site plans, zoning amendments and variances.
Admitted to practice in both New Jersey and New York, Ms. Mauch is also admitted to practice before several federal courts. These include the United States Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
At Boston College, Ms. Mauch earned a Bachelor of Arts in 1986. She then attended Fordham University School of Law, where she graduated with her Juris Doctor in 2002. During her career, she has worked with clients in the following industries: renewable energy developers, real estate, public and private partnerships, not-for-profit institutions, municipalities, materials processing facilities, manufacturers and banking.
Ms. Mauch is a member of the Energy and Environmental Law Section of the New York State Bar Association. She also has significant experience guiding municipal and private clients through the City and State Environmental Quality Review Act’s environmental review process. In Article 78 challenges to administrative decision-making, she has extensive experience representing clients in many industries.
About Helen C. Mauch
First Admitted: 1991, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.mintzermauch.com/bios
- Hudson Valley Legal Services, Board Member
- New York City Brownfields Partnership, Member, 2021
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- New York State Bar Association, Environmental and Energy Law Section, Co-Chair of Environmental Business Transactions Committee
- Boston College, B.A., 1986
- Materials Processing Facilities
- Not-for-profit Institutions
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Real Estate
- Renewable Energy Developers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022