Top rated Business Litigation attorney in New York, New YorkThe Law Office of James Jantarasami
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Real Estate
Licensed in New York since: 2005
Education: New York University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
James Jantarasami is a litigator with broad experience as lead counsel in a variety of business and real estate-related disputes, in all phases, from demand letter through discovery, trial and appeal. He has handled hundreds of cases dealing with diverse issues, including breach of contract and veil-piercing claims, real estate and foreclosure litigation, corporate dissolutions, and bankruptcy proceedings. He has regularly faced off in court against well-funded and powerful institutional adversaries, and a number of his court victories have resulted in published decisions of broad significance to practitioners.
When not in court, a significant portion of James' current practice includes residential and commercial real estate transactions, particularly sales, leasing and joint venture agreements for foreign investors. Since 2014, he has closed over $100M in deals for overseas investors in East Asia, South America and other parts of the world.
With his strong case management skills and network of consultants and co-counsel, James seeks to deliver top-quality service with maximum efficiency and personal attention.
First Admitted: 2005, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.jlawnyc.com/about
- Real Estate Broker (New York)
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Real Property Law Section
- Admitted to practice in New York State, the Federal courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Asian American Bar Association of New York, Member
- B.A., University of Virginia, with Highest Distinction, 2001
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015