Jonathan E. Schulman
Top rated Products Liability attorney in New York, New YorkSlater Slater Schulman, LLP
Attorney Jonathan E. Schulman is a founding partner of Slater Slater Schulman LLP law firm, which has law offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California. A top-rated, award-winning trial lawyer with more than 16 years of legal experience, Mr. Schulman provides invaluable representation and support to clients throughout the country and even internationally who have complex legal needs involving any of the following:
· Class actions
· Corporate finance
· Drug litigation
· Employment law
· FLSA and NYLL litigation
· General corporate matters
· Secured lending
Understanding that each client's case in different, Mr. Schulman takes the time to sit with his clients and fully discuss their situations so that he can devise the most effective strategy to help them achieve their goals and the positive outcomes they seek efficiently and cost-effectively. Whether fighting for his clients in court or negotiating favorable agreements outside the courtroom, he maintains an unwavering focus on protecting their rights, preserving their entitlements and increasing their chances for success.
Among his most notable accomplishments as an attorney, Mr. Schulman recently served as co-counsel in two landmark wage and hour class actions in federal court, where he was able to help secure awards of $11 million and $7 million, respectively. These are just two of among the numerous successful outcomes he has achieved for his clients, and he has earned memberships in the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums.
In addition, Mr. Schulman has received designation as one of the Top Wage and Hour Lawyers in New York from The National Trial Lawyers and was chosen among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from the organization. He has also received many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2000 graduate of Cornell University, Mr. Schulman obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 2003. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and he is a member of the New York State Bar Association, The National Trial Lawyers and the American Association for Justice, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Business/Corporate, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee
Contracts, Labor Law, Pharmaceutical, Wage & Hour Laws
First Admitted: 2004, New York
- National Trial Lawyers Top 10 Wage and Hours for New York, National Trial Lawyers
- New York Metro Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Magazine
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers
- Member of the Multi-million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Juris Doctor Degree- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Bachelor of Science in Policy Analysis & Management- Cornell University
- New York Bar, 2004
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Jonathan has represented thousands of employees in wage and hour litigations, including more than thirteen hundred clients as co-lead counsel in In Re Doria/Memon Discount Stores Wage & Hour Litigation and Vargas v. Call-A-Head, two class actions in Federal Court which resolved for $11 million and $7 million, respectively., 2020
Office location for Jonathan E. Schulman
488 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10022
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2018