Jordan A. Ziegler
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in New York, New YorkPasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano LLP
A senior partner at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP, Jordan A. Ziegler represents clients across the state of New York in cases of workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, personal injury and Social Security Disability. His high-quality legal services are available to those throughout Suffolk and Nassau counties, including Westchester, Newburgh, the Bronx, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn.
He earned a Bachelor of Arts from George Washington University before moving on to law school, where he earned a Juris Doctor from the Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. A lifelong learner and educator, Mr. Ziegler is an adjunct professor at Touro Law School.
As chair of the firm’s Civil Service Disability Retirement Pension Department, and a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the National Association of Police Organizations and the New York Committee for Occupational Safety and Health, Mr. Ziegler is knowledgeable about the risks that workers face every day.
Demonstrating his commitment to public servants and employees, Mr. Ziegler serves as the Port Authority Police Benevolent Association’s disability counsel and as the Suffolk County Police Benevolent Association Legal Benefit Fund’s general counsel. His passion for dealing with environmental and occupational medical issues that workers may encounter is highlighted by his service on the World Trade Center’s Council Advisory Commission.
He has worked with both the city and state retirement systems, along with building trade unions and utility workers throughout the state. Actively engaging his inner writer, he is a regular columnist for journals, newsletters and magazines for police and law enforcement associations.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Employee benefits, State, local & municipal, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
State, local & municipal litigation, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 50% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 20% Employee benefits
- 20% State, local & municipal
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1992, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.workerslaw.com/attorneys/jordan-a-ziegler-senior...
- “The Little txt Book of Workers compensation”
- Super Lawyer 2006-2016 in area of workers’ compensation
- Honoree EAC Network
- Recipient of the Emerald Isle Immigration Center – Robert Briscoe Award
- Honoree Sunrise Day Camp
- Honoree Tilles Center Swing For Kids
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health (NYCOSH)
- World Trade Center Council Advisory Commission
- Suffolk County Police Columbia Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Police Organizations (NAPO)
- Board of Occupational & Environmental Medicine of Long Island at the North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine of Long Island at NSUH/LIJ
- American Bar Association
- Voice-Chairman, Advisory Board of the Occupational and Environmental Medicine Center of Population Health
- NYU/Bellevue occupational and environmental medicine clinics on workers compensation
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
Office location for Jordan A. Ziegler
551 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10176
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022