Jordan C. Fox
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in New York, NY
Attorney Jordan C. Fox is a founding partner of Belluck & Fox, L.L.P., in New York, New York. Mr. Fox practices defective product litigation and products liability and handles general civil and criminal matters. His practice mainly focuses on cases involving asbestos exposure, environmental injury, mesothelioma and lead paint injury. He represents clients in New York and throughout the surrounding areas.
Mr. Fox has practiced law for more than 30 years. Before founding Belluck & Fox, L.L.P., he served as a prosecutor in the Special Victims Bureau of the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office. Over the course of his career, he has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for both victims of products liability and crime victims, two of which the National Law Journal named “verdicts of the year.”
Recognized for his success, “The Best Lawyers in America” listed Mr. Fox in its publication several years in a row. In 2009, New York magazine named him one of the “best lawyers in the New York area” and Best Lawyers named him “lawyer of the year” in New York City for class actions and mass tort litigation in 2013.
Mr. Fox earned his law degree from Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University and obtained his license to practice law in 1985. He holds an active law license before all New York state courts.
Mr. Fox is passionate about staying involved in his legal community. He is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice and the National Crime Victim Bar Association.
About Jordan C. Fox
First Admitted: 1985, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.belluckfox.com/jordan-fox.asp
- New York Best Lawyers, 2014
- Listed in New York Magazine’s “The Best Lawyers in the New York Area” for 2009
- New York Super Lawyers, 2007-2011
- US News and World Reports Best Law Firms, 2010 - 2013
- "The Best Lawyers in the New York Area", New York Magazine's, 2009
- Best Lawyers in America, 2006 - 2013
- The Best Lawyers' 2013 New York City Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs "Lawyer of the Year."
- New York Best Lawyers, 2006 - 2013
- University of Maryland, B.S., 1989
- In another case, Jordan obtained a verdict of $18.2 million on behalf of five individuals who died from mesothelioma
- On behalf of the citizens of Baltimore, Maryland, Jordan recovered extensive damages against the asbestos industry. His work resulted in two separate jury awards of $23 million and $12 million – including punitive damages against the asbestos companies
- On two occasions, his verdicts were featured as The National Law Journal's Largest Verdicts of the Year
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, American Association for Justice
- New York
- Member, National Crime Victim Bar Association
- Last week, the Olean Times Herald reported that U.S. #pedestrians are dying at the highest rate in over 40 years. T… https://t.co/N6B0fpiAmk
- Philly's City Council mandated #asbestos inspections for schools. They also authorized the creation of a School Saf… https://t.co/vPi1NswJV4
- Even though #asbestos is facing a ban from @EPA, U.S. imports for 2022 have already exceeded what came in all of la… https://t.co/5d7IbyQ9Q2
- Six #pedestrians were killed and three were injured this past week due to more senseless accidents. New Yorkers sho… https://t.co/EHYZOhF5bC
- Meet Harris: Leading our #personalinjury practice, Harris Marks specializes in serious injury and wrongful death ma… https://t.co/xQuWIvBByf
Last Updated: 5/15/2022