Top Rated Immigration Attorney in New York, NY
Originally from Seattle, Katia graduated from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2010 and has made New York City her home ever since. Katia is a member of the New York State Bar since 2011, as well as an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (“AILA”).
Katia attended high school in North-Eastern France, where she learned to speak French. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, snowboarding, and cheering on her beloved New York Yankees. An avid runner, most mornings you’ll find her running with her two dogs in Central Park or on the trails of Westchester County. She has run the New York City, Chicago, and Boston marathons. She lives in New York with her husband and their two children.
The portion of her practice dedicated to the tattoo art industry can be found at www.tattoovisa.com.
About Katia Teirstein
First Admitted: 2011, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.teirsteinlaw.com/who-we-are
- Annual Dean's List The following undergraduates receive yearly high scholarship recognition: Undergraduates who have attended three quarters of the academic year (summer through spring) and who have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher in at least 12 graded credits in each of the three quarters. Undergraduates who have attended the University for four quarters of the school year (summer through spring), with a 3.50 or higher GPA in 12 or more graded credits in each of three quarters, and a 3.50 or higher GPA in 10 or more graded credits in the fourth quarter., Certificate of High Scholarship, University of Washington, 2006
- Cardozo Public Interest Fellow, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2010
- JD, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Public Interest Fellow , 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Washington, Quarterly Dean's List and Annual Dean's List Awards , 2006
- Represented the team of artists working with Jay-Z for the Barneys New York holiday window displays on Madison Avenue in Manhattan. Successfuly secured their artist visas and assistant visas. , 2013
- Tattoo Artists
Last Updated: 6/22/2022