Keith D. Silverstein
Top rated personal injury attorney in New York, New YorkKeith D. Silverstein & Associates, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Class action & mass torts, Products liability; view more
Licensed in New York since: 1987
Having over 30 years of legal experience, Keith D. Silverstein lends his legal knowledge and services to clients in the New York Metro area, throughout the five boroughs, in Westchester and on Long Island. As the founder of Keith D. Silverstein & Associates, P.C., he focuses his practice on significant personal injury, generally handling cases that involve construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, and products liability. He has also been involved in numerous mass torts and was a key player in the World Trade Center, Ground Zero litigation with close to 1000 clients. Over the course of his career, Mr. Silverstein has achieved high rates of success in securing favorable verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts from The George Washington University, Mr. Silverstein went on to receive a Juris Doctor from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. He began his legal career working for a large, prestigious defense oriented law firm, where he concentrated on environmental, toxic tort and product liability issues. In that role, Mr. Silverstein gained valuable litigation experience, on which he draws to help him aggressively advocate for his clients.
Mr. Silverstein recognizes that open, continuous dialog with clients is often vital to the success of their cases. He keeps them informed of their rights and options throughout the legal process, and he offers prompt responses to their concerns. Mr. Silverstein is keenly attentive to the individual requirements of those he represents, and their needs and interests are his top priority. While he is prepared to go to trial to insure that his clients’ rights are upheld, Mr. Silverstein tailors his approach to suit the unique circumstances of each case. He is willing to engage in alternative dispute resolution when necessary to resolve certain legal issues in his client’s favor.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Toxic mold, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Class actions, Asbestos, Toxic torts, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical, Dental malpractice, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Informed consent
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1987, New York
Professional Webpage: https://kdslawfirm.com/keith-d-silverstein/
- New York Law School, Local Unions, Lectured, Workplace safety issues
- District of Columbia
- New York
- George Washington University, B.A., 1983
- , Why hire an experienced injury attorney?, Construction, 2021
- , Superlawyers, Superlawyers.com, 2021
Office location for Keith D. Silverstein
40 Fulton St
New York, NY 10038
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022
Find me online
- Why Hire An Experienced New York Injury Lawyer - Keith D. Silverstein & Associates, PC https://t.co/SuroSqClRC… https://t.co/wzoatXwero
- Resultados de casos de lesiones personales Keith D Silverstein & Associates , PC https://t.co/cAAV2IlB4G… https://t.co/5cxVq8S0yz
- Got Injured In An Accident? - Keith D Silverstein & Associates, PC https://t.co/KZvOpnJQEH #personalinjurylawyer,… https://t.co/72piPMkIzu