Lawrence M. Rosenstock
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in New York, New YorkMarkewich and Rosenstock LLP
Lawrence M. Rosenstock is an attorney with the New York City-based law firm of Markewich and Rosenstock LLP. Mr Rosenstock concentrates his practice on business litigation, commercial litigation, insurance, probate, trust and estate litigation matters and more. He has more than 30 years of legal experience and represents clients throughout the New York metropolitan region.
Mr. Rosenstock earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Rochester and later attained his law degree from the New York University School of Law. Throughout his career, he has given presentations on litigation topics for various organizations and has served as the associate editor for the New York University School of Law’s Annual Survey of American Law. These legal pursuits have also helped him achieve the highest rating, AV Preeminent*, from the attorney peer review group Martindale-Hubbell.
Courts that Mr. Rosenstock is admitted to practice before include all New York state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Actively involved in his local political community, Mr. Rosenstock is a Democratic District Leader for Manhattan’s Upper East Side and has advised many judicial campaigns and created a civil court judicial screening panels for the New York County Democratic Committee.
Mr. Rosenstock also belongs to several professional organizations. He is a member of the New York City Bar Association, the Lexington Democratic Club and the alumni association for the New York University School of Law, on which he serves on the board of directors. Mr. Rosenstock also belongs to the U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary for the Democrats in Manhattan.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Estate & Trust Litigation, Real Estate: Business
Non-Compete Agreements, Will Contests
- 50% Business Litigation
- 50% Estate & Trust Litigation
- 0% Real Estate: Business
First Admitted: 1968, New York
Professional Webpage: https://mrlawllp.com/about/lawrence-m-rosenstock/
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Rated
- Super Lawyers
- Associate Editor Annual Survey of American Law
- Panelist, Program Entitled How To Become A Judge, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- University of Rochester, B.A.
- Lexington Democratic Club — District Leader 73” Assembly District (Upper East Side Manhattan)
- Board of Directors, Alumni Association, New York University School of Law
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member New York County Democratic Committee, Judiciary Committee
- Real Estate
- Wealth Management
Office location for Lawrence M. Rosenstock
18 East 48th Street
New York, NY 10017
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2007, 2009 - 2023