Leandros A. Vrionedes
Top rated personal injury attorney in New York, New YorkLeandros A. Vrionedes, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in New York since: 1989
Education: Brooklyn Law School
Languages Spoken: English, Greek, Spanish
Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C.443 Park Ave S
New York, NY 10016 Visit website
A personal injury attorney with Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C., Leandros A. Vrionedes represents clients in the New York metropolitan area. During his long, successful career, he gained experience in personal injury matters related to motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, defective products, escalator and elevator accidents, birth injuries, workplace injuries, nursing home abuse and neglect, police misconduct, lead poisonings, civil rights violations and premises liability cases.
Mr. Vrionedes attended Fordham University in New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts before pursuing a law degree at Brooklyn Law School. In 1987, he graduated with his Juris Doctor and now has over three decades of experience protecting the rights of the injured as they navigate a new reality. He is dedicated to obtaining fair compensation for his clients for things such as medical bills, loss of income, and pain and suffering.
Admitted to practice in the state of New York, Mr. Vrionedes is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. He is fluent in English, Greek and Spanish.
Mr. Vrionedes is actively involved in many professional organizations to improve the services he offers his clients. These include the following: the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Hellenic Lawyers Association of New York, the Queens County Bar Association, the New York County Lawyers Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
First Admitted: 1989, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.injuriesandaccidents.com/attorney-profile/
- $950,000.00 Trucking Accident Rear end truck accident where a tractor trailer struck a box truck on the Long island expressway in Nassau County causing back injuries with surgery.
- $5,000,000.00 Bus Accident -A 12-year-old student who was traveling by New York City Transit Bus. The bus driver allowed hom to exit at an unsafe location where he was struck by another bus. He suffered severe injuries to the leg with a leg length discrepancy.
- $2,000,000.00 Construction Site Accident* A laborer who was involved in demolition of a large building was working in the basement level when he was run over by a crawler with tracks that was backing up. The basement was dimly lit and the noise from another crawler in the area drowned out any back up warning device. The plaintiff suffered a crushed leg and ankle that required several surgeries.
- $1,200,000.00 Maritime Wrongful Death * Barge strikes pleasure boat causing wrongful death in Long Island Sound.
- $1,400,000.00 School Bus Accident* School bus accident in the Bronx as the result of speeding, causing back injury with surgery.
- $850,000.00 Lead Paint Exposure * A child in a New York City school in Brooklyn, New York suffered severe lead poisoning from exposure to peeling, chipping and cracking lead paint. The child suffered severe cognitive and behavioral injuries.
- $1,400,000.00 Elevator Drop* Elevator drop accident in a Queens hospital causing neck injury with surgery.
- American Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1989
- New York, 1989
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Hellenic Lawyers Association of New York, Member
- Queens County Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Fordham University, New York, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, 1984
Office location for Leandros A. Vrionedes
443 Park Ave S
New York, NY 10016
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022