Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in New York, New YorkMoliver Law
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate, Elder law, Business & corporate; view more
Licensed in New York since: 2008
Languages Spoken: English, Russian
Attorney Marianna Moliver is the founder and owner of Moliver Law in New York, New York. A highly rated attorney with 10 years of legal experience, Ms. Moliver represents a diverse range of domestic and international clients with all of their legal matters involving any of the following:
· Estate Planning (Will, Guardianship for Minors, Trust, Power of Attorney, Living Will, etc.)
· Estate Planning for non-U.S. citizens and foreign nationals
· Probate and Administration of Estates
· Trust Administration
· Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
· Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
· Real Estate Transactions
Before establishing her law firm, Ms. Moliver gained invaluable experience working for prominent legal practices in New York. The skills and knowledge she acquired in trust and estate planning, estate probate and real estate serve her well as she works to help her clients protect their families, assets and wealth for future generations.
Offering customized solutions tailored to her clients' specific needs and goals, Ms. Moliver has earned a reputation for being able to carry out her clients' wishes no matter how large or complex their estates. Passionate about her practice, she finds great reward in being able to help so many protect their families while creating a lasting legacy for their heirs and loved ones.
A cum laude graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, Ms. Moliver attended Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2007. A Barbara K. Olson Scholarship recipient, she was a member of the prestigious Cardozo Moot Court Honor Society, serving as the Bench Memorandum Editor. She received her licenses to practice from the New York and New Jersey state bar associations in 2008 and 2007, respectively, and she is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
A recognized leader in her field, she has published several articles and regularly conducts lectures across her region on a variety of legal topics, and she maintains active involvement with a number of professional legal organizations, including the New York State Bar Association and Russian Speaking Business Attorney Network.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate, Elder law, Business/corporate, Real estate: consumer
Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills, Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Contracts, Business organizations, Condominiums & cooperatives
- 60% Estate planning & probate
- 20% Elder law
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 2007, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.moliverlaw.com/about/
- Marianna Moliver is regularly providing Pro Bono estate planning and probate legal services to the under-privileged and under-served Elderly Russian Immigrant community of Washington Heights, NYC.
- Marianna Moliver donates Estate Planning Services to several NYC School Auctions on an annual basis to raise funds for the institutions as part of their fundraising activities
- Super Lawyers Magazine named Marianna a Super Lawyer Rising Star in the areas of Estate Planning & Probate for 5 years in a row (2014 to 2018).
- United States Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- United States Court for the Southern District of New York
- Licensed to Practice Law in the State of New Jersey, 2007
- New York State Notary
- Licensed to Practice Law in New York State, 2008
- Marianna Moliver was honored to participate as a faculty speaker at the New York State Bar Association ANATOMY OF A TRUST CLE on April 26, 2017 in New York City. Ms. Moliver taught the subject of Grantor Trusts and Life Insurance Trusts. The NYSBA ANATOMY OF A TRUST CLE was a comprehensive program that provided attendees with the fundamentals of creating various types of trusts. The speakers discuss how to draft the trust and when specific trusts are appropriate based on a client’s needs and goals. The program covered Irrevocable Medicaid Income Only Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Pet Trusts, QTIP (Marital Deduction Trusts), Credit Shelter Trusts, Grantor Trusts and Life Insurance Trusts, among others. , Faculty for Grantor Trusts and Life Insurance Trusts, Faculty at CLE Program, New York State Bar Association , New York State Bar Association, 2017
- New York State Bar Association
- Russian Speaking Business Attorneys Network
Office location for Marianna Moliver
494 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2020