Marie Louise Priolo
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in New York, New YorkEEP Law
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in New York since: 2013
Education: New York Law School
EEP Law80 Pine Street
New York, NY 10005 Visit website
An associate at Elefterakis, Elefterakis & Panek, Marie Louis Priolo represents those who have been injured at the hands of another. She represents clients in New York, New York, is passionate about her community, and uses that passion to advocate for those who have been injured by motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, product liability, wrongful death, aviation accidents and medical malpractice.
A member of the New York State Bar Association, Ms. Priolo is admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York. She graduated summa cum laude from Wagner College with a Bachelor of Arts before attending law school. At New York Law School, she graduated summa cum laude with her Juris Doctor and began her law career immediately after.
Her first years as an attorney were spent with the Richmond County, New York’s District Attorney Office as an Assistant District Attorney. After working for the county, Ms. Priolo joined a firm that defended individual medical professionals and hospitals against litigation related to complex medical malpractice. This experience gives unique insight into both sides of the issue when an injured individual goes up against a large corporation or insurance company.
With almost a decade of experience, Ms. Priolo is happy to finally use her advocating skills for her fellow community members. She is a talented author and volunteer as well as a John Marshall Harlan Scholar.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Construction Accident, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death
First Admitted: 2012, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://eeplaw.com/attorneys/marie-louise-priolo-esq/
- Member of NYSTLA
- New York State Lawyers Association
- New Jersey
- New York
- Wagner College, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
- Publication: "Con Text: Why The Information Contained On A Cell Phone Should Be Subject to Higher Scrutiny”, www.nyls.edu/documents/justice-action-center/student_capstone_journal/cap12priolo.pdf., Justice Action Center, Student Capstone Journal, Project No. 11/12-09., 2012
- Teach/Lecture Business Law II course on employment discrimination at Wagner College in Staten Island, New York, 2017
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from New York Law School, 2012
- Member of the New York Law School Law Review, 2012
- John Marshall Harlan Scholar, 2012
- Donated and Participated in the Parkinson's Unity Walk in Central Park, New York, 2016
Office location for Marie Louise Priolo
80 Pine Street
New York, NY 10005
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022