Mariusz J. Sniarowski
Top rated personal injury attorney in New York, New YorkThe Perecman Firm, PLLC
Mariusz J. Sniarowski is a zealous and enthusiastic personal injury attorney at The Perecman Firm, PLLC, located in New York, New York. He aggressively advocates for the rights and interests of New York residents whose voices are overlooked after facing life-altering injuries at the hands of negligent parties. He fights to prevent insurance companies from taking advantage of his clients and makes the at-fault parties give them what they are owed.
Unafraid of trials, Mr. Sniarowski has stood by his clients’ side through litigation and has capably obtained millions of dollars in compensation on their behalf in cases involving:
- Construction accidents: Scaffolding accidents; crane, forklift and trench accidents; falls from heights; electrocution; toxic exposure
- Premises liability accidents: Slip and falls; parking lot falls; negligent security; injuries to children; falling objects
- Auto accidents: Car accidents; pedestrian and bicycle accidents; tractor-trailer and semi-truck accidents; aviation accidents; wrongful death; and bus, MTA and subway accidents
A summa cum laude graduate of John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Mr. Sniarowski obtained his Bachelor of Arts in 2000. He then attended the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University and received his Juris Doctor in 2003. In addition to being placed on the dean’s list during his law school, he was a member of the National Dean’s List. He served as an editorial assistant for the university’s law journal and was a part of the American Criminal Justice Association – Lambda Alpha Epsilon and Nu Gamma Sigma. He obtained his license to practice law in New York in 2004.
Among Mr. Sniarowski’s most notable accolades include membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a forum comprising trial attorneys who have secured million-dollar settlements and verdicts for their clients. He is also listed in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers.
Involved in his community, Mr. Sniarowski maintains active memberships in legal organizations such as the American Association for Justice, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the New York State Bar Association. He is fluent in Polish and English, and conversational in Russian.
When Mr. Sniarowski is not at his desk, he volunteers to serve his community. He is the president and board member of the Children’s Smile Foundation, a social services organization aiding children in New York City. He is also among the board of directors of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2004, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.perecman.com/our-attorneys/mariusz-sniarowski/
- Nu Gamma Sigma
- The Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union Member of the Supervisory Committee (2018 - Present), Member of the Board of Directors (2019 - Present)
- Children’s Smile Foundation member of the Board of Directors (2014 - Present), President (2016-2018) and (2019 - Present)
- American Criminal Justice Association
- Lambda Alpha Epsilon
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York, 2004
- Nominated to Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Nominated to National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers
- Participates in free law clinics for underprivileged Polish Community at the Polish and Slavic Center, Brooklyn NY and Consulate of the Republic of Poland In New York, New York, NY.
- Alan Glynn v. Tina A. Johnson $500,000.00
- Juan Marcos Ortega v. Goldman Sachs Headquarters $2,100,000.00
- Wojciech Banas v. 521 Broadway Corp $735,000.00
- Manuel Valladares v. Bronx Lebanon Hospital $750,000.00
- William Dunn v. Flushing Commons Property Owner $845,000.00
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York, New York, Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, 2000
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York, Juris Doctor, 2003
Office location for Mariusz J. Sniarowski
250 W. 57th Street
New York, NY 10107
- Super Lawyers: 2022
Find me online
- You may incur high medical costs as a result of a job injury and may not be able to work at all, or only with a lim… https://t.co/3tguDSvQnQ
- Do you know what you should do if you’re hurt on the job? Don’t worry, New York. We have your back:… https://t.co/CdphX9qD7y
- No matter where you live in New York, winter weather is bound to pose risks. From weather-related car accidents and… https://t.co/RJzLGeky9s