Matthew J. Fein
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in New York, New YorkPazer, Epstein, Jaffe & Fein, P.C.
Matthew J. Fein is a partner at Pazer, Epstein, Jaffe & Fein, P.C., who represents clients in personal injury and medical malpractice cases. With over two decades of experience in civil litigation and known as a fierce trial attorney, Mr. Fein represents clients throughout the New York City Metropolitan area and Long Island.
With compassion, a tireless effort and commitment, Mr. Fein handles matters related to medical malpractice, wrongful death, brain injuries, slip-and-fall accidents, car and truck accidents, and construction accidents.
In 1992, Mr. Fein graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Arts, then moved on to pursue his dream of becoming a lawyer. He graduated cum laude from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1997 with his Juris Doctor. Using his experience and knowledge gained throughout the years, he lectures to New York Law School, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and the New Jersey Association for Justice.
Mr. Fein is admitted to practice in New Jersey, New York and the District of Columbia. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
An active participant in the professional legal community, Mr. Fein is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the New York County Lawyers Association and the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity. His community service includes the former position of President of the Bayside, Queens Chapter of Business Networking International and both President and Trustee of the Old Westbury Hebrew Congregation
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Civil Rights, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Police Misconduct, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Rights
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1997, New York
Professional Webpage: http://pazerandepstein.com/matthew-j-fein/
- Executive Vice President and past President of the Bayside, Queens Chapter of Business Networking International
- Executive Board of Directors and as a Trustee for the Old Westbury Hebrew Congregation in Old Westbury, New York
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Guest Lecturer, New Jersey Association for Justice – Meadowlands Lecture Series
- How Cases Are Won and Lost at Depositions – Top Tips for the Successful Practitioner – New York Law School – December 17, 2017
- Guest Lecturer, Benjamin Cardoza School of Law
- Guest Lecturer, New York Law School
- Litigating, Settling and Trying an Auto Case in New York: New York Auto Claims and Threshold: Post Perl – New Jersey Association for Justice: Meadowlands Seminar, November 16, 2012
- Distributive Negotiation in the Personal Injury Arena – Benjamin N. Cardoza School of Law – September 30, 2015
- Super Lawyer, 2017
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1992
Office location for Matthew J. Fein
20 Vesey Street
New York, NY 10007
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023