Matthew J. Salimbene
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in New York, New YorkLaw Office of Matthew J. Salimbene, PC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Employment & Labor, Medical Malpractice; view more
Licensed in New York since: 2012
Languages Spoken: English, Russian, Spanish
Attorney Matthew J. Salimbene is the founder and principal attorney at the Matthew J. Salimbene, P.C., law firm located in New York, New York. From his Manhattan law office, Mr. Salimbene devotes his time and resources to help clients throughout New York City and the surrounding areas of New Jersey with their legal needs involving all types of personal injury, medical malpractice and work-related injury claims.
From motor vehicle and slip-and-fall accidents to workplace mishaps, doctors' errors and other acts of negligence, Mr. Salimbene advocates strongly on behalf of those who suffered an injury or lost a loved one due to the wrongful, reckless or careless acts of others. Using his extensive legal knowledge and experience, Mr. Salimbene fights hard to secure the maximum amount of compensation possible for his clients to help them recover the damages they incurred. As evidence of his success, he received the New York Top Verdicts Award in 2013 and Top Settlements Award in 2016.
A 2008 graduate of Queens College with a B.A. in economics, Mr. Salimbene attended the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2011. That same year, the New Jersey State Bar Association admitted him to practice, and in 2012, the New York State Bar Association issued its license for him to practice before all of its state courts.
Before establishing his own private practice, Mr. Salimbene served in various positions for a number of legal practices where he handled cases involving civil litigation and basic human rights issues. Well-versed in his practice areas, he has published several articles on a variety of legal topics related to personal injury, trial advocacy and civil litigation.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Dram Shop Laws, Employment Law - Employee, Informed Consent, Labor Law, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Wage & Hour Laws, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.salimbenelaw.com/
- New Jersey, 2011
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York, 2012
- City University of New York, Queens College, B.A. Economics, Cum Laude, 2008
- Our elderly client tripped and fell over a box of oranges on the floor in the produce section of a super market. As a result of the fall she sustained a fracture to her right humeral head and developed avascular necrosis. Verdict for our client in the amount of $4,2400,00.00, 2019
Office location for Matthew J. Salimbene
420 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10170
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021