Matthew J. Salimbene
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New York, NY
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Attorney Matthew J. Salimbene is the founder and principal attorney at the Matthew J. Salimbene, P.C., law firm located in New York, New York. From his Manhattan law office, Mr. Salimbene devotes his time and resources to help clients throughout New York City and the surrounding areas of New Jersey with their legal needs involving all types of personal injury, medical malpractice and work-related injury claims.
From motor vehicle and slip-and-fall accidents to workplace mishaps, doctors' errors and other acts of negligence, Mr. Salimbene advocates strongly on behalf of those who suffered an injury or lost a loved one due to the wrongful, reckless or careless acts of others. Using his extensive legal knowledge and experience, Mr. Salimbene fights hard to secure the maximum amount of compensation possible for his clients to help them recover the damages they incurred. As evidence of his success, he received the New York Top Verdicts Award in 2013 and Top Settlements Award in 2016.
A 2008 graduate of Queens College with a B.A. in economics, Mr. Salimbene attended the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2011. That same year, the New Jersey State Bar Association admitted him to practice, and in 2012, the New York State Bar Association issued its license for him to practice before all of its state courts.
Before establishing his own private practice, Mr. Salimbene served in various positions for a number of legal practices where he handled cases involving civil litigation and basic human rights issues. Well-versed in his practice areas, he has published several articles on a variety of legal topics related to personal injury, trial advocacy and civil litigation.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Employment Law - Employee, Wage & Hour Laws, Labor Law, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021
About Matthew J. Salimbene
First Admitted: 2011, New Jersey
- New Jersey, 2011
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York, 2012
- City University of New York, Queens College, B.A. Economics, Cum Laude, 2008
- Our elderly client tripped and fell over a box of oranges on the floor in the produce section of a super market. As a result of the fall she sustained a fracture to her right humeral head and developed avascular necrosis. Verdict for our client in the amount of $4,2400,00.00, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022