Michael A. Rose
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New York, NY
Michael A. Rose is a partner at New York City personal injury firm Hach & Rose, LLP. Mr. Rose has devoted his entire professional career to being a steadfast and effective advocate for the rights of injured victims in a broad range of personal injury cases. In 2010 and 2011, his clients received four of the top 100 personal injury awards in the state as reported in the New York Jury Verdict Reporter, and in 2012, his skills as a litigator helped him to secure a $13 million jury verdict in the largest construction site accident case reported in New York. Mr. Rose recently tried three cases in a six-month period, each of which ended in a jury verdict on behalf of his client of at least $1 million.
Mr. Rose's knowledge of personal injury law and his skills in obtaining favorable results for accident victims and sexual abuse victims as a litigator and negotiator have garnered him an outstanding reputation in the legal community. He has earned the highest peer reviewed rating, AV-Preeminent*, from Martindale-Hubbell, and he is a lifetime member of the prestigious Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He is also a highly sought-after lecturer and speaker on such topics as construction site accidents, vocational rehabilitation and direct- and cross-examination of witnesses.
After graduating from Ithaca College in 1993, Mr. Rose attended New England School of Law in Boston, from which he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1996. He is admitted to practice law before the state courts in both New York and Massachusetts and before the federal district courts in New York. He holds memberships in the New York State Bar Association, the New York City Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%General Litigation
- 20%Construction Litigation: Consumer
- 10%Elder Law
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Litigation
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022
About Michael A. Rose
First Admitted: 1997, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.unionlawfirm.com/attorneys/Michael-A.-Rose/
- Frequent Lecturer, Construction Site Accidents, Vocational Rehabilitation, and Expert Witness Examinations.
- Ithaca College, 1993
- New York State Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern Districts of New York
- Former Member, Tort Litigation Committee, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Labor Law Committee, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern Districts of New York
- Lifetime member, Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Featured in New York Magazine's Top-Rated Lawyers in the New York Area
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Congratulations on 6 years at Hach & Rose, Amanda! • • #happyanniversary #thankyou #staffanniversary #hachandrose |… https://t.co/I87UClYr50
- Congratulations on one year with our firm, Evan! • • #happyanniversary #thankyou #staffanniversary #hachandrose |… https://t.co/qbToL0rldl
- Happy Anniversary, Filomena! Thank you for 20 years of dedication to Hach & Rose! • • #happyanniversary #thankyou… https://t.co/Bbtin8CHAp
- Happy Father's Day from Hach & Rose! • #happyfathersday #fathersday #hachroselaw https://t.co/3PVKClWlir
- Happy Birthday, Amanda! Thank you for all you do! 🎉 • • #happybirthday #hachroselaw #staffbirthday #hachandrose |… https://t.co/7PliLXnG7c
Last Updated: 5/15/2022