Michael E. Jaffe
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New York, NY
- Free Consultation
Handling fatal and traumatic accident cases, Michael E. Jaffe represents the people of Long Island and the metropolitan area of New York City. A personal injury attorney and partner at Pazer, Epstein, Jaffe & Fein, P.C., he takes cases related to premises liability, brain injuries, slip-and-fall accidents, wrongful death, construction accidents, truck accidents, car accidents and medical malpractice. Fluent in both French and English, he has over 25 years of experience advocating for the injured and their families.
Mr. Jaffe is admitted to practice in both New Jersey and New York. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. Clients are treated as if they are members of his family, and he uses a variety of strategies to obtain favorable outcomes for every case.
A former president of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Mr. Jaffe is currently on the board of directors and the executive committee for the organization. He is also co-chair of the Labor Law Task Force of the organization and a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Avvo has named him a top personal injury attorney.
Mr. Jaffe graduated from Washington University with a Bachelor of Arts in 1991. He then attended law school at Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he graduated in 1994 with his Juris Doctor
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2022
About Michael E. Jaffe
First Admitted: 1994
Professional Webpage: http://www.pazerandepstein.com/Attorney-Profiles/Michael-Jaf...
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York, J.D. – 1994
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America, B.A., 1991
- New Jersey, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1994
- Past Chair , New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Automobile / No-Fault Committee
- Co-Chair, Labor Law Committee, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1995
- Board of Directors, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Executive Committee
- Member, New York County Lawyers' Association
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1995
- President, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Verdict - Kelly v. Peterson - Supreme Court / Bronx County - Index No 18607/04 - $7 million, 2008
Last Updated: 5/15/2022