Michael S. Fox
Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in New York, NY
Michael S. Fox is the Chairman of the firm's Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring Group.
For almost 40 years in practice, Michael has developed a reputation for being innovative, effective, agressive and efficient. Michael's diverse experience involves representing clients in all areas of financial restructuring, including Chapter 11 reorganization cases, out-of-court workouts and restructurings of troubled companies. He also counsels buyers and sellers of financially distressed and leveraged assets and provides strategic counseling on business opportunities, the implications of transactions, and enterprise structuring and financing.
Michael’s clients operate at the national level and span a broad range of industries, including retail, health sciences, manufacturing, health care, food, and consumer products. He represents distressed companies, creditors, hedge funds, and debt and equity security holders. Michael's varied experience, ranging from small and mid-size business transactions to multi-jurisdictional, complex transactions for companies, provides clients with a unique combination of seasoned business and legal know-how.
Due to the current environment Michael is devoting his practice to clients dealing with the adverse issues emanating from the worldwide economic conditions affecting the balance sheet and liquidity of his clients.
About Michael S. Fox
First Admitted: 1983, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.olshanlaw.com/attorneys-Michael-Fox.html
- Michael currently represents or has recently represented significant parties in matters both in and out of court such as: Age Group LTD Alabama Marble Co. Inc. Atari, Inc. BCF Funding LLC Berkshire Inc. Bespoke Motor Group Inc. Cape Cod Crafters Inc. CDx Laboratories, Inc. Conair Corp. FAO Schwarz Inc. FF Fund I., LP GMG Capital Partners III, LP HF Enterprises Inc. iON Worldwide Inc. Jennifer Convertibles, Inc. KB Toys, Inc. Longstreet Holdings LLC Mooney Airplane Company, Inc. Namco Inc. Physicians Health Corp. Regional Diagnostics LLC Routesmart Technologies Inc. Scerene Healthcare, Inc. Superior Telecom, Inc. SynCardia Inc. Trustee - Diamond Finance Co Inc. Valdese Weavers LLC
- Michael currently represents or has recently represented the following parties in matters both in and out of court such as: Namco Inc., Atari, Inc., GMG Capital Partners III, LP, SynCardia, Inc., Jennifer Convertibles, Inc., KDI, LLC, Mooney Airplane Company, Inc., Alabama Marble Co. Inc., Champion Motor Group Inc., CDx Laboratories, Inc., BCF Funding LLC, Scerene Healthcare, Inc., Translux Corp. Grubb & Ellis, Inc., SendTec Inc. Cape Cod Crafters Inc. KB Toys, Inc. FAO Schwarz Inc. Superior Telecom, Inc. Outsourcing Solutions, Inc., San Francisco Music Box Co. Inc., Regional Diagnostics LLC, RedLine Films, Inc., RAL Gleem, Inc., and Gamla Enterprises, NA Inc.
- Nassau and New York County Lawyers Association
- Turnaround Management New York Chapter Association (Board Member)
- Association of Banking and Commercial Law Firms
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association (Member, Section on Insolvency and Litigation)
- Commercial Law League of America (Member, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Section)
Last Updated: 7/14/2022