Michal S. Lipshitz
Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in New York, NY
An elder law and estate planning attorney at the law firm of Burner Law Group, P.C., Michal S. Lipshitz understands the challenging life situations her New York clients face as they become older or disabled.
Known for treating senior citizens and their families with compassion and respect, Ms. Lipshitz assists with a multitude of legal matters, including Medicaid planning, durable powers of attorney, health care proxy, revocable living trusts, last will and testament, charitable bequests and planned giving, beneficiary designations, tax planning and more.
Ms. Lipshitz completed her Bachelor of Science course in textiles and apparel designing in 2008. She then enrolled at the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University after discovering her passion for representing the rights and best interests of the aging population.
As an outshining law student, Ms. Lipshitz was a part of the Jewish Law Students Association and the Sports and Entertainment Law Society. She served as a legal intern for Judge Esther M. Morgenstern at the Kings County Supreme Court. She received her Juris Doctor in 2014 and became admitted to practice in New York the following year. She also gained extensive experience working at some of New York’s esteemed law firms.
An informative and persuasive writer, Ms. Lipshitz has written widely on legal matters for many prominent publications, including The South Shore Press and The Times Beacon Record.
As a result of her outstanding client service, Ms. Lipshitz holds an “Excellent” rating on Avvo. She remains active in her legal community by maintaining memberships in professional legal organizations such as the New York City Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
About Michal S. Lipshitz
First Admitted: 2014, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://burnerlaw.com/lawyer/michal-lipshitz/
- Super Lawyers, published in the New York Times Magazine
- clinician in the Mediation Clinic and a member of the Jewish Law Student Association and the Sports and Entertainment Law Society, Hofstra University School of Law
- Michal is a member of the New York State Bar Association., 2014
- New Jersey
- New York
- Michal is a member of the New York City Bar Association, 2014
- By 2045, Americans, primarily older Americans, will give away about $84.4 trillion — quadruple the annual output of… https://t.co/3xArGKh9UI
- It’s not unusual for adult children to have more wealth than their parents. In those situations, reverse estate pla… https://t.co/NZbxQfXZOv
- Many clients inquire about the “maximum” number of hours that Medicaid will cover. The answer is that it depends on… https://t.co/JmFc9gPRdR
- Clients often ask us about the need for a power of attorney and our answer is always the same, no matter how your p… https://t.co/Jl3rtwVo1j
- The cost of aging in America, specifically for middle-income earners, has been spiraling out of control for years.… https://t.co/7DnPUplGW4
Last Updated: 5/15/2022