Top Rated Immigration Attorney in New York, NY
Rakhel Milstein is founder and CEO of the Milstein Law Group, and she represents clients in the New York, New York, metropolitan area. For over two decades, she has focused her legal practice on immigration law, including the following: naturalization and citizenship, work visas/green cards, nonimmigrant visas for those with extraordinary abilities and lawful permanent residence. As she has worked with nonprofits and multinational corporations during her career, she has gained extensive experience in complex immigration cases that are argued in federal court.
With a goal to help her clients work, live and train in the United States, Ms. Milstein is admitted to practice in the District of Columbia and the state of New York. She is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska, the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Ms. Milstein is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. At Bard College, she earned her Bachelor of Arts before moving on to law school to prepare to represent those who are navigating a complicated legal process. At the Yeshiva University’s Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, she earned her Juris Doctor. While in law school, she was also the articles editor for the school’s Journal of International and Comparative Law.
About Rakhel Milstein
First Admitted: 2004, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.milsteinlg.com/about-us/
- Bard College, B.A.
- Articles Editor, Journal of International and Comparative Law, Cardozo School of Law
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- District of Columbia
- New York
Last Updated: 5/15/2022