Raquel J. Greenberg
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New York, NY
- Free Consultation
Raquel J. Greenberg is a personal injury attorney and partner at Greenberg Law P.C. located mid-town Manhattan. Ms. Greenberg serves clients throughout New York City, Long Island and Westchester areas in matters involving car & truck accidents, slip/trip and falls, construction accidents, mass transit accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, premises accidents, and other catastrophic injuries caused by someone else’s negligence.
Actively practicing personal injury law for several years, Ms. Greenberg has gained many successful results for her injury clients through settlements and jury verdicts. She holds a reputation as a determined advocate and fierce litigator who is always ready to fight for the best possible outcomes for her clients, whether through litigation, mediation or settlement negotiation.
Recognized by her peers as one of New York City’s top personal injury attorneys, Ms. Greenberg has been selected a Super Lawyers Rising Star consistently since 2017.
Ms. Greenberg graduated summa cum laude from Brandeis University and went on to earn her law degree from Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. She is licensed to practice law before all New York state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Ms. Greenberg is committed to staying involved in her legal community through membership in professional organizations. This allows her to keep her legal skills and knowledge current and maintain strong relationships with her colleagues in the legal profession. She is an active member of the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice and the Jewish Lawyers Guild.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022
About Raquel J. Greenberg
First Admitted: 2014, New York
Professional Webpage: https://greenberglawpc.com/raquel-j-greenberg/
- 40 Under 40 list, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017 - present
- Brandeis University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2010
- Member, American Bar Association
- Federal Court of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 2013
- New York State Courts, 2013
- Member, Jewish Lawyers Guild
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- $2,000,000 Verdict awarded to ice skating instructor caused to fracture both wrists when she skated over fallen tree debris on a outdoor rink., 2020
- $200,000 Verdict awarded to driver sideswiped by lane-changing vehicle
- $275,000 mediated settlement for client struck by collapsed ceiling
- $330,000 settlement for maintenance worker who slipped and fell down broken stairway at work.
- $350,000 settlement for client who slipped and fell on wet stairs in subway station, 2017
- $492,000 Verdict awarded to pedestrian who tripped and fell on broken sidewalk sustaining shoulder injury., 2019
- $670,000 settlement for passenger injured in train crash, 2017
- $1,000,000 Verdict awarded to tenant burned by hot plate he was forced to use when landlord failed to provide hot water., 2017
Pro bono/Community Service
- Raised $14,000 for Ukrainian families ($7000 raised + $7000 company match) in need of baby supplies and children's clothing., 2022
- Founder Layettes for Love a non-profit organization which collects gently used and new clothing and layette items for new-born babies.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022