Robert E. Godosky
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in New York, NY
- Free Consultation
Robert E. Godosky is the managing attorney of Godosky & Gentile, P.C., in New York, New York. Mr. Godosky practices personal injury law and represents plaintiffs throughout the New York metropolitan region who have been injured by negligence. He handles matters involving aviation accidents, birth injury, brain injury, construction accidents, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, trucking accidents and wrongful death.
Mr. Godosky holds a bachelor’s degree from Hamilton College, attained a law degree from Fordham University School of Law and is licensed in New York and Connecticut as well as licensed to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. He has been licensed to practice law since 1989 and has practiced personal injury law for his entire career, securing several million and multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts.
His success has earned Mr. Godosky the highest available rating of AV Preeminent* from the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell. He has lectured for the New York State Trial Lawyers Institute, was a guest lecturer at CUNY Law School and taught continuing legal education courses at Fordham University School of Law. He has sat on judicial screening panels. He is top rated by AVVO.
An active member of his legal community, Mr. Godosky belongs to the New York City Trial Lawyers Alliance, the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He also belongs to the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and sits on the organization’s board of directors.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2022
About Robert E. Godosky
First Admitted: 1988, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.godoskygentile.com/Attorneys/Robert-E-Godosky.sh...
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyer's Association, Member
- New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1989
- Association of Trial Lawyers of the City of New York, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyer's Association, Member, Board of Directors, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1989
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut, 1988
- Faculty, Fordham University School of Law, Continuing Legal Education, 1995-1997
- Co-Author with Robert L. Conanson, "Pitfalls in Retainer Agreements", New York Law Journal, April 1986
- Lecturer, Expert Disclosure and Frye/Daubert, NYS Trial Lawyers Institute, 2004
- Hamilton College, Clinton, New York, USA, B.A., 1985
- 10 out of 10 rating, Avvo
- AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Lawyer of Integrity, Institute of Jewish Humanities, December 8, 2010
- Case settled for $600,000. 70 year old man trips and falls on misleveled sidewalk and lands on his knees and develops foot drop. Permenenta injury requirinf use of a special brace for the foot drop. , 2019
- According to the United States Department of Transportation, most larger trucks and some #cars have blind spots to… https://t.co/WSaKrVyZB3
- Ladder falls a top cause of #injuries, fatalities in construction #law #lawfirm #injury #legal #Lawyer #lawsuit… https://t.co/0zpY59WG0V
- What makes texting and #driving such a dangerous combination? #safety #driver #drivers Learn more here:… https://t.co/YeNwRhdK5T
- $3,000,000 Verdict on behalf of a person who suffered an above the knee amputation due to medical malpractice. (The… https://t.co/5YoLa3Lbnr
- Sexual harassment victims often face termination, retaliation #law #lawfirm #injury #legal #Lawyer #lawsuit… https://t.co/nmLREbjR7X
Last Updated: 7/1/2022