Robert N. Cappucci
Top rated Securities Litigation attorney in New York, New YorkEntwistle & Cappucci LLP
Practice Areas: Securities Litigation, Securities & Corporate Finance; view more
Licensed in New York since: 1994
Education: Fordham University School of Law
Entwistle & Cappucci LLP230 Park Ave
New York, NY 10169 Visit website
Robert N. Cappucci is a partner at Entwistle & Cappucci LLP located in New York, New York. A member and partner of the firm’s Securities Litigation Department, he focuses his practice on all matters related to securities litigation and manages the firm’s client reporting program.
Having served as a lead counsel in numerous noteworthy cases, Mr. Cappucci has extensive experience taking on cases involving securities, derivative and corporate transactions. In addition to trying many high-profile cases before the federal and state courts and appeals to the U.S. Supreme Court, he uses mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods.
Mr. Cappucci has gained a reputation for his integrity, accessibility and responsiveness. He provides personal attention as well as personalized strategies for every client’s unique case. With his fierce and impassioned advocacy, he aggressively fights for his clients’ rights at every turn, protecting and upholding his clients’ interests.
Graduating cum laude and in cursus honorum, Mr. Cappucci has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Fordham University. He pursued his legal studies and earned his Juris Doctor from Fordham University. While in law school, he served as articles editor of the Fordham International Law Journal. He is licensed to practice law in the states of New York and New Jersey.
After law school, Mr. Cappucci served as a legal intern for the Honorable John E. Sprizzo at the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. He has authored many articles that are published in renowned journals about international mergers and acquisitions and the U.S. Treasury’s Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.
Actively involved in the legal community, Mr. Cappucci has memberships in the American Bar Association, the Federal Bar Council, the American Association for Justice, the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, and the New York State Bar Association’s Commercial and Federal Litigation Sections.
Mr. Cappucci has received the highest rating through Martindale-Hubbell, the AV Preeminent* peer-review rating, for his remarkable contributions to the legal field. He is also included in the list of Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasSecurities Litigation, Securities & Corporate Finance
- 80% Securities Litigation
- 20% Securities & Corporate Finance
First Admitted: 1994, New York
Professional Webpage: https://entwistle-law.com/attorney-bios/
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- In Re Dynagas LNG Partners LP Securities Litigation
- In Re Allergan, Inc. Proxy Violation Derivatives Litigation
- Paul Shapiro v. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Amending the Treatment of Defense Production Enterprises Under the U.S. Exon-Florio Provision: A Move Toward Protectionism or Globalism? 16 Fordham Int’l L.J. 652 (1993)
- Too Much Power, Too Little Restraint: How the F.C.C. Expands Its Reach Through Unenforceable and Unwieldy “Voluntary” Agreements, 53 Fed. Comm. L.J. 49, 51 (2000)
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Commercial and Federal Litigation Sections
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Federal Bar Council
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New Jersey
- Fordham University, B.A., cum laude, in cursu honorum
- , Excellence In Securities Law, Lawyers Of Distinction, 2023
Office location for Robert N. Cappucci
230 Park Ave
New York, NY 10169
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023