Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New York, NY
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Robert Stein serves as counsel to the firm of Caesar and Napoli & Spivak, PLLC., which has its law offices in New York City, New York. With more than 45 years of providing sound and knowledgeable counsel to his clients, he concentrates his practice on personal injury matters, including motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, construction accidents, premises liability, municipal liability and workplace injuries.
Passionate about fighting for the rights and liberties of his clients who are injured and hurt because of someone else’s negligence and carelessness, Mr. Stein is a dedicated and experienced attorney. He handles all cases efficiently and cost-effectively, with an unwavering commitment to his clients’ interests and needs.
Mr. Stein has a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from the State University of New York at Binghamton. He went on to study law at the George Washington University Law School where he earned a degree of Juris Doctor. He is admitted to practice in all courts in the State of New York and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the Supreme Court of the United States. Mr. Stein previously was a member of the board of directors at the Fund for Public Advocacy, a nonprofit association started by the Office of the New York City Public Advocate and sat for years as an Arbitrator in the New York County Small Claims Court.
Actively affiliated with the legal community, Mr. Stein is a member of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum for having obtained several million-dollar and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients.
About Robert Stein
First Admitted: 1977, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.caesarnapoli.com/robert-stein.html
- Medical Malpractice case involving wrongful death following ERCP procedure settled for $800,000. Medical Malpractice case involving the development of decubitus ulcers in a man suffering from paraplegia settled for $850,000. Motorcycle crash resulting in severe injuries settled for $4,800,000. Construction site accident case involving fall from elevating device resulting in bi-lateral fractured heels - Verdict obtained in the amount of $4,000,000.
- B.A., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1973
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
Last Updated: 5/18/2022