Ross B. Rothenberg
Top rated personal injury attorney in New York, New YorkThe Rothenberg Law Firm LLP
As an attornery at The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP, Ross B. Rothenberg represents clients throughout the states of New Jersey and New York. He focuses his practice on personal injury cases that involve the following matters: catastrophic injuries, premises liability, truck accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, traumatic brain injuries, construction accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice and product liability.
Mr. Rothenberg earned a Bachelor of Arts from Yeshiva University in 1999. He then went on to receive a Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School in 2001.
Having advocated on the behalf of clients for almost two decades, Mr. Rothenberg understands the devastating effects serious injuries can have on victims and their families. He takes a tactical approach to every case, reconstructing the scene of an accident or calling in expert witnesses to strengthen his argument. Mr. Rothenberg’s successes include helping to secure an $18.56 million verdict for three plaintiffs, which was the third largest award in New Jersey in 2010. He also obtained a $2.6 million verdict for a client who suffered a serious injury when a vehicle struck him while he was standing at a bus stop.
For his achievements, Mr. Rothenberg has been inducted as a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum; he holds the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell; he has been named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40; and he holds an Avvo “Superb” rating.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Rothenberg holds memberships with the American Association for Justice, the New Jersey Association for Justice, the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Construction litigation: consumer, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical devices
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Construction litigation: consumer
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://injurylawyer.com/attorneys/ross-b-rothenberg-esq/
- Mr. Rothenberg was also featured in The New Jersey Law Journal after obtaining an $18.56 million dollar verdict, the third highest Personal Injury Award in the State of New Jersey in 2010, on behalf of his client (who received $5,558,481.64) and two other plaintiffs who were represented by co-counsel
- Mr. Rothenberg was featured in The New York Law Journal's Top Verdicts and Settlements of 2008 after obtaining a $2,600,000 verdict on behalf of a pedestrian who suffered elbow injuries after he was struck while standing at a bus stop
- Yeshiva University, B.A., 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey
- AV-rated attorney by Martindale Hubbell
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2015
- #3 Personal Injury Verdict in New Jersey, New Jersey Law Journal, 2010
- New York Super Lawyers Rising Star
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Top Verdicts and Settlements , The New York Law Journal, 2008
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013
- Top 40 Under 40 , The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2015
- Case Conclusion Date: January 1, 2010Practice Area: Personal InjuryOutcome: $18.56 Million Dollar VerdictDescription: Featured in The New Jersey Law Journal after obtaining an 18.56 million dollar verdict, the third highest Personal Injury Award in the State of New Jersey in 2010, on behalf of his client (who received $5,581,481) and two other plaintiffs represented by co-counsel. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Case Conclusion Date: January 1, 2008Practice Area: Personal InjuryOutcome: $2,600,000 Million Dollar VerdictDescription: Verdict on behalf of a pedestrian who suffered elbow injuries after he was struck while standing at a bus stop.
Office location for Ross B. Rothenberg
450 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10123
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015
Find me online
- The Rothenberg Law Firm met with multiple elected, law enforcement, and community safety officials to discuss its n… https://t.co/TwDlMP2kCC
- We have multiple office locations! Not sure which one is closest to you? Discover our list of offices below. 📍New… https://t.co/ghbCmurxa2
- Our goal is to tilt the playing field in favor of our client, who would otherwise be at a distinct disadvantage goi… https://t.co/TK0Y8KLVDk