Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New York, NY
Attorney Sagar Chadha joined The Perecman Firm, PLLC, to serve clients in New York City and the surrounding areas who have suffered serious injuries and need help seeking justice for their damages. His strong trial background comes from working as a prosecutor and an insurance defense litigator, and he also has the benefit of experience representing asbestos exposure victims. He uses these trial and investigation skills when pursuing compensation from insurance companies that are trying to undercut his clients.
Mr. Chadha earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, graduating with honors. He then went on to the Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and obtained his Juris Doctor in 2010. He is admitted to practice in New York state courts, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
A member of the South Asian Bar Association of New York, Mr. Chadha also holds a membership with and serves as the general secretary of the South Asian and Indo-Caribbean Bar Association of Queens. He is a native of Queens and is multilingual, and he works with clients who speak Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu to make sure that their testimony is accurately understood and recorded.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022
About Sagar Chadha
First Admitted: 2012, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.perecman.com/our-attorneys/sagar-chadha/
- , Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2018 - 2020
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts-Honors, 2007
- New York
- Member, South Asian Bar Association of New York
- General Secretary, South Asian and Indo-Caribbean Bar Association of Queens
- South Asian Bar Association of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Last Updated: 6/15/2022