Top rated securities & corporate finance attorney in New York, New YorkSadis & Goldberg LLP
Partner at Sadis & Goldberg LLP, Steven Huttler represents clients in the state of New York in matters of corporate law and financial services. That includes many private investment partnerships and funds that are based in the United States and other places such as the following: Gibraltar, India, Russia, Austria, the United Kingdom, Mauritius, Cyprus, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Luxembourg, Ireland, the British Virgin Islands, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.
Steven served as a voting member of the Life Insurance Settlement Association for several years and is a former member of the Luxembourg American Chamber of Commerce. After graduating magna cum laude from Yeshiva University with a Bachelor of Arts in history, he attended law school. At Columbia University School of Law, he completed the Parker School of International Law and was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and graduated with his Juris Doctor.
Admitted to practice in the state of New York, Mr. Huttler has a sophisticated, unique practice in which he creates investment structures tailored for nontraditional asset classes. These may include specialized factoring businesses, specialized private lending for video game, television production and movie companies, insurance-linked securities, annuities and longevity assets such as life insurance settlements and structured settlements.
An active participant in investment, trade and political organizations, he served on the Lawrence Association’s Board of Governors and the citizens group in the Village of Lawrence. Active in the business arena, Steven held a Series 7 license for several years and has worked with Fortune 50 companies’ issues as well as Wall Street investment banks.
Practice areasSecurities & corporate finance, International, Business/corporate
Securities law, Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Contracts, Business organizations
- 70% Securities & corporate finance
- 20% International
- 10% Business/corporate
First Admitted: 1991
Professional Webpage: https://www.sadis.com/attorneys/steven-huttler
- Columbia University’s School of Law (J.D.; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and completion of the program of the Parker School of International Law)
- Yeshiva University, Bachelor of Arts in history, magna cum laude
- Member of the Luxembourg American Chamber of Commerce, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Voting Member of LISA, Life Insurance Settlement Association (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 – 2013)
- New York
- Investment Adviser
- Investment Funds
Office location for Steven Huttler
551 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10176
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
Find me online
- Daniel G. Viola (Partner) and Nicole Arrow (Associate) published an alert entitled, "SEC Charges 27 Financial Firms… https://t.co/KbyfWdP1WH
- Daniel G. Viola (Partner) and Nicole Arrow (Associate) published an alert entitled, "Department of Labor: Spring 20… https://t.co/isEYHQqOOT
- Dan Viola (Partner) published an alert entitled, 'Increases to the Qualified Client “Assets-Under-Management” and “… https://t.co/DATWpNr3km