Steven I. Wallach
Top rated intellectual property litigation attorney in New York, New YorkRadulescu LLP
Attorney Steven I. Wallach is of counsel at Radulescu LLP in New York, New York. Mr. Wallach focuses his practice on intellectual property law. He has extensive experience with licensing, litigation, opinions and transactions on matters involving copyrights, patents and trademarks, representing clients throughout New York.
Mr. Wallach has over 30 years of experience. His clients have included individuals, startups, small and medium businesses, multinational corporations and universities. His patent experience includes prosecuting and litigating complex cases involving various technologies including medical devices, printers, scanners, server systems and software programs.
Over the years, Mr. Wallach has participated in numerous bench and jury trials and argued before state and appellate courts, as well as before the U.S. International Trade Commission. He is familiar with all aspects of the intellectual property law process, including discovery, motions and evidentiary issues.
Mr. Wallach graduated cum laude from New York University Polytechnic School of Engineering, now known as New York University Tandon School of Engineering, with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering. He received his law degree from the George Washington University Law School. He holds a license to practice law before all New York state courts.
In addition, Mr. Wallach is qualified to appear before the U.S. district courts for the northern, southern and eastern districts of New York, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Practice areasIntellectual property litigation, Technology transactions, Appellate
- 40% Intellectual property litigation
- 40% Technology transactions
- 20% Appellate
First Admitted: 1989, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.radip.com/steveniwallach
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- Northern District of California
- Distirct for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- State Bar of New York
- B.S.E.E., with a concentration in Computer Science, The Polytechnic Institute of New York (now NYU's Tandon School of Engineering)., 1983
Office location for Steven I. Wallach
5 Penn Plaza
New York, NY 10001
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022