Steven T. Halperin
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New York, NY
- Free Consultation
Serving as the managing partner of the New York-based law firm of Halperin, Halperin & Weiskopf, PLLC, Steven T. Halperin is driven by compassion and willingness to fight for his clients’ rights. He offers knowledgeable guidance to clients for cases revolving around general personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, construction accidents and complex commercial litigation.
Due to his three decades of courtroom experience protecting the rights of victims, Mr. Halperin knows the importance of meticulously preparing every case from the beginning to the end. His clients and adversaries both praise his ability to handle any case in a systematic, comprehensive, intelligent and aggressive manner with good communication and a caring touch.
Graduating from the University of Rochester with his bachelor’s degree in English literature, Mr. Halperin went to the Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law to obtain his Juris Doctor. He holds memberships in several organizations such as the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Bar Association and the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers to actively engage with other attorneys. He has been recognized with a “Good” rating on Avvo.
Practicing law in all New York state courts, Mr. Halperin regularly represents his clients in the United States District Courts for the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit. He has appeared pro hac vice in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Southern District of California and the Superior Court for the State of New Jersey.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Toxic Mold, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Informed Consent
- Super Lawyers: 2022
About Steven T. Halperin
First Admitted: 1988, New York
Professional Webpage: https://halperinlawyers.com/our-team/steven-t-halperin/
- University of Rochester, B.A., 1984
- Member, New York State Bar Association & New York State Trial Lawyer's Association
- Superior Court for the State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California, Pro Hac Vice
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Pro Hac Vice
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York State Courts
- Member, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022