Attorney Steven W. Goldfeder is a partner at Blank Rome LLP in New York, New York. Mr. Goldfeder focuses his practice entirely on family law, handling matters involving divorce, custody, paternity, property division, support and more. Serving clients throughout New York, he is experienced with both litigation and alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation.
Mr. Goldfeder earned a bachelor’s degree from the State University of New York at Albany and went on to graduate from Brooklyn Law School. He has been admitted to practice law in New York since 1991 and has been involved in many significant cases during his career. Over the course of his more than two decades in practice, he has represented many high net worth clients and his negotiation skills have resulted in numerous favorable settlements.
Outside of his family law practice, Mr. Goldfeder speaks on family law-related topics at a variety of conferences and seminars. He was also a member of a panel at a seminar put on by the New York State Bar Association on the topic of basic matrimonial practice.
Mr. Goldfeder has received awards and honors for his achievements in the legal profession, including receiving the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* from the prestigious peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell. He has also been listed as one of the “10 leaders of matrimonial law age 45 and under in New York City” by Ten Leaders.
Mr. Goldfeder is an active member of the New York State Bar Association. He belongs to the organization’s family law section.
Practice areasFamily law
Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Paternity
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1991, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.blankrome.com/people/steven-w-goldfeder
- Highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- New York “Super Lawyer” in Family Law, listed in Super Lawyers, 2012–2017
- Recognized by Ten Leaders organization as one of the Top Ten matrimonial attorneys in New York City age 45 and under, 2010
- State University of New York, Albany, BA
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Lecturer at American Institute of CPAs Advanced Financial Planning Seminar on topics related to divorce and prenuptial agreements , 2012
- Lecturer and Panelist, New York State Bar Association CLE Seminar on Basic Matrimonial Practice
- Lecturer on Motion Practice for Basic Matrimonial Practice, 2007
- Family Law Section
- NYS Bar Association
Office location for Steven W. Goldfeder
1271 Ave of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022