Tania M. Pagan
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in New York, New YorkThe Pagan Law Firm, P.C.
Tania M. Pagan is a founding partner of the Pagan Law Firm, P.C. in New York City. Mrs. Pagan is an accomplished medical malpractice and personal injury lawyer. Her tenaciousness as a litigator, diligent preparation and depth of experience successfully prosecuting complex cases have produced top dollar pretrial settlements for the firm’s clients or, alternatively, provided a bedrock foundation for highly successful trial strategies. Mrs. Pagan is also a well seasoned appellate lawyer who has argued in New York's highest appellate court, the Court of Appeals, and she has perfected, replied and argued many appeals in state and federal appellate courts in her nearly three decades of practice as a lawyer.
Mrs. Pagan received her Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law. She practices in New York state courts, in the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and she has also been admitted to practice pro hac vice in other state and federal courts. Her professional memberships include the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Women's Bar Association of the State of New York and the Women Trial Lawyers Caucus.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Appellate
- 70% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Appellate
First Admitted: 1990, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.thepaganlawfirm.com/bio/tania-m-pagan.cfm
- New York Women's Bar Association
- Women Trial Lawyers Caucus
- New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Department, 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 1990
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Sandy Santana v. The City of New York, Appellate Division, First Department, 2008
- Zoraida Montalvo, Individually and as Administratrix of the Estate of Juana Montalvo Colon v. Carlos Gonzalez-Amparo, M.D., et.al., United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2009
- Orlando Mendez, an infant by his mother and natural guardian Lucia Gomez v. Dr. John White, etc., et al., defendants, New York Methodist Hospital, respondent, Appellate Division, First Department, 2007
Office location for Tania M. Pagan
805 Third Ave
New York, NY 10022
- Super Lawyers: 2011, 2014 - 2015