Tim James, a partner of the firm, is a 1978 cum laude graduate of Princeton University and a 1987 graduate of the NYU School of Law.
Following five years as a litigator at Weil, Gotshal & Manges and Szold & Brandwen and prior to joining a predecessor firm of CRSS in 2005, he served as Senior Legislative Assistant to Rep. Jerrold Nadler; Director of Government and Community Relations and Associate Counsel of the New York City Department of Parks & Recreation; and Court Attorney to New York City Civil Court Judge Debra Samuels.
First Admitted: 1988, New York
Professional Webpage: https://rsaplaw.com/attorneys/tim-james/
- Chair of the White Plains Democratic City Committee and member of the Executive Committee of the Westchester County Democratic Committee.
- Mr. James is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York City Bar Association, the New York County Lawyers' Association and the New York Women's Bar Association.
- In the Matter of S.E.O. and Y.O.1, Nurettin Ozaltin, Petitioner v. Zeynep Tekiner Ozaltin, Respondent., 12 Civ. 2390 New York Law Journal. June 11, 2012
- Daughters Kept in New York in Violation of Hague Convention Must Return to Turkey. New York Law Journal. August 1, 2011
- Unwrapping the 2012 'No Fault' Package” by Harriet Newman Cohen and Tim James New York Law Journal, July 30, 2012
- Princeton University (B.A.)
- NYU School of Law (J.D.)
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022