Warren R. Gleicher
Top Rated Tax Attorney in New York, NY
Warren R. Gleicher focuses his practice in the areas of income and estate taxation.
Warren routinely advises clients regarding the income tax aspects of complex joint ventures, real estate sales and investments, and foreign investment in the United States.
He counsels clients in estate planning and the reorganization of multiple family holdings, and also supervises the administration of estates. His clients include wealthy families with large real estate holdings, owners of closely held businesses, and foreigners investing in the United States.
About Warren R. Gleicher
First Admitted: 1977, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.olshanlaw.com/attorneys-Warren-Gleicher.html
- Formed family trusts and limited liability companies for a large family with substantial real estate holdings.
- Advised managing member of limited partnerships and limited liability companies in the acquisition and sale of real estate in excess of $1 billion.
- New York State Bar Association (Tax Section)
- Chairman of Board of the American Society of the University of Haifa
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York County Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association (Taxation Section)
Last Updated: 7/14/2022