William A. Gentile
Top rated personal injury attorney in New York, New YorkGodosky & Gentile PC
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Medical malpractice; view more
Licensed in New York since: 2007
Education: Brooklyn Law School
Godosky & Gentile PC100 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005 Visit website
William A. Gentile is an attorney at Godosky & Gentile, P.C., in New York, New York. Mr. Gentile focuses his practice on personal injury and represents individuals throughout the New York metropolitan area who have been injured in accidents caused by the negligence of another party. He handles cases involving aviation accidents, birth injury, brain injury, construction accidents, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, trucking accidents and wrongful death.
Mr. Gentile earned a bachelor’s degree from New York University and went on to attain his law degree from Brooklyn Law School. Following law school graduation, he gained litigation experience working at the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office as an assistant state attorney. He is licensed to practice in Florida and New York.
After relocating to New York, Mr. Gentile joined Godosky & Gentile, P.C., in 2007. Over the course of his career at the firm, he has helped many clients recover settlements and verdicts of worth more than one million dollars.
Since beginning his personal injury practice, Mr. Gentile has received various awards and recognitions for his accomplishments. He was listed as one of the “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers and has attained the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* by the prestigious peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Gentile enjoys being an active member of his legal community and belongs to a variety of professional organizations. He is a member of the Brooklyn Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the New York County Lawyers Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Informed consent
First Admitted: 2004, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.godoskygentile.com/Attorneys/William-A-Gentile.s...
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- New York, 2007
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida, 2004
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers' Association
- Listed him as one the top 40 under 40 New York litigators
- Listed in New York Times magazine on the Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Recognized as one of the top young litigators in the field of personal injury by his peers
- Martindale Hubbell has awarded AV, their highest ranking
- New York University, New York, New York, B.A., 1999
Office location for William A. Gentile
100 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2016
Additional sources of information about William A. Gentile
Find me online
- $3,250,000 Settlement on delivery malpractice causing severely brain damaged baby due to meconium aspiration and dr… https://t.co/wAhbTadhGd
- An increase in the number of inexperienced #motorcyclists likely accounts for the rise in #motorcycle fatalities, 6… https://t.co/F0X4pnYi03
- Robert E. Godosky has over 30 years of experience as an attorney, and has spent his entire career representing indi… https://t.co/s7mneHdd1H