William J. Larkin, III
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Newburgh, NY
Attorney William J. Larkin III is a founding partner of Larkin Ingrassia, LLP, in Newburgh, New York. Mr. Larkin concentrates his practice on family law, entertainment law and civil defense litigation and serves clients in Newburgh, Middletown and throughout the Hudson Valley region in New York.
Mr. Larkin has more than 30 years of experience and has helped numerous clients with matters involving divorce, alimony, child support, custody, dissolution, domestic violence, marital property, name change, paternity, prenuptial agreements, same-sex family law and spousal support. He also has experience handling entertainment, juvenile, sports and leisure law matters.
In addition to his skills as a trial lawyer, Mr. Larkin is familiar with collaborative divorce and mediation. Over the course of his career, he has earned recognition and awards for his accomplishments, including being named one of the “top 100 trial attorneys in New York state” by The National Trial Lawyers and one of the “10 best” family law attorneys in New York in terms of client satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Mr. Larkin is admitted to practice in all New York state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. He graduated magna cum laude from Siena College and went on to earn his law degree from Albany Law School.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Larkin belongs to the Orange County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association. He gives back to his community through involvement with the St. Patrick Soup Kitchen and the Ulster County Department of Social Services.
- 70%Family Law
- 20%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10%Entertainment & Sports
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009 - 2010, 2012 - 2022
About William J. Larkin, III
First Admitted: 1981, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.845law.com/attorneys/william-j-larkin-iii/
- Siena College, Albany, New York, B.A. magna cum laude - 1977
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1986
- Newburgh Bar Association, Member
- New York, 1981
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- AIOFLA’S 10 Best Family Law Attorney in New York for Client Satisfaction, 2016
- Named by Super Lawyers Magazine as One of the Top Attorneys in New York, 2010
- Named by Super Lawyers Magazine as One of the Top Attorneys in New York, 2007
- Named by Super Lawyers Magazine as One of the Top Attorneys in New York, 2012-2020
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys in New York State, The National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- Named by Super Lawyers Magazine as One of the Top Attorneys in New York, 2009
- Named by Super Lawyers Magazine as one of the Top 25 Attorneys in Hudson Valley, 2018, SuperLawyers, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022