Todd C. Steckler
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Oceanside, New YorkThe Steckler Law Firm
Todd C. Steckler, an attorney with The Steckler Law Firm in Oceanside, New York, helps clients address Business Litigation situations. He also helps clients with Real Estate: Business, State and Local & Municipal concerns.
He received legal training from Hofstra University School of Law. He graduated from law school in 1983. Todd Steckler became licensed to practice law in 1984.
Todd Steckler was selected to Super Lawyers. The designation means that he is a top-rated attorney as recognized by peers. He was selected to Super Lawyers for 2019 - 2021.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Real Estate: Business, State, Local & Municipal
Condominiums & Cooperatives, Mortgage & Refinance, State, Local & Municipal Litigation
- 50% Business Litigation
- 40% Real Estate: Business
- 10% State, Local & Municipal
First Admitted: 1984, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.thestecklerlawfirm.com/attorney/steckler-todd/
- Pomona College, Claremont, California, 1979
- Assistant District Attorney, Kings County, New York, 1983
- New York State Bar Association, 1983
- Admitted United States Supreme Court, 1989
Office location for Todd C. Steckler
656 Dacosta Ave
Oceanside, NY 11572
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023