Sarah A. Frederick
Top rated Social Security Disability attorney in Orchard Park, New YorkFrederick Law Offices PLLC
Owner of Frederick Law Offices PLLC, Sarah A. Frederick represents clients in New York in both Niagara and Erie counties. Her practice also includes those in Niagara Falls, Buffalo and Orchard Park, and she takes virtual hearings throughout the state. A Social Security Disability attorney, she also practices in the following legal areas: Social Security retirement benefits, guardianships for special needs children, health law, education law and disability law.
Ms. Frederick studied at American University and earned her Bachelor of Arts in political science before attending law school. At the University at Buffalo School of Law, she earned her Juris Doctor and completed the Community and Economic Development Clinic. Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Western District of New York, she is also admitted to practice in the state of New York.
With almost two decades of experience, Ms. Frederick is passionate about helping clients with disabilities and their family members. A member of the Bar Association of Erie County, she is also president of the Women Lawyers of Western New York’s board. She regularly collaborates with other professionals and presents to parents and community groups about the legal areas she has experience in.
The Community Action Organization of Erie County, Inc., awarded her the Heart of an Educator honor in 2015. Ms. Frederick has spent 18 years volunteering as a tutor for Lawyers for Learning, Inc., is an attorney panelist for the Surrogate Decision-Making Committee and is a volunteer member of the Corporate Guardianship Committee for the Arc New York.
Practice areasSocial Security Disability, Administrative Law, Military/Veterans Law, Schools & Education, State, Local & Municipal
Education, Government Benefits, State, Local & Municipal Litigation, Veteran's Benefits
First Admitted: 2003, New York
Professional Webpage: http://frederickdisability.com/contacts/sarah-frederick/
- American University in Washington, DC, B.A. in Political Science
- Women Lawyers of Western New York, Vice president
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- New York
- WNY Chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York (WBASNY)
- Erie County Bar Association Committee for the Disabled, Member
- Volunteer Tutor, Lawyers for Learning, 2003
- Volunteer Member, Corporate Guardianship Committee, Arc Erie County (formerly dba Heritage Centers), 2015
- Attorney Panelist, Surrogate Decision Making Committee, 2003
- The Education Task Force of the Community Action Organization of Erie County gives the award annually to two local professionals who are committed to serving Erie County’s youth, Heart of an Educator, Community Action Organization of Erie County, Inc., 2015
Office location for Sarah A. Frederick
4467 S. Buffalo Street
Orchard Park, NY 14127
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023