Timothy J. Fennell
Top rated personal injury attorney in Oswego, New YorkAmdursky Pelky Fennell & Wallen P.C.
Suffering a personal injury may be one of the most devastating experiences someone may ever go through. Physical well-being, finances and even relationships are put at risk in these matters. As managing partner of Amdursky, Pelky, Fennell and Wallen, P.C., Timothy J. Fennell has seen time and again the toll that these incidents have on people. He represents people throughout central New York in these cases as well as matters involving workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability Insurance and other civil litigation.
With an Avvo “Excellent” rating, Mr. Fennell is known for his compassionate service. He is attentive and makes himself available to clients as much as possible. Past clients remark on how quickly he responded to their concerns and the time he took to explain each step of the legal process.
Perhaps most importantly, Mr. Fennell is a results-oriented attorney. He has the ability to account for every loss someone has suffered and to hold negligent parties responsible for those damages. As such, he has helped countless people recover compensation and head down the path to recovery.
Mr. Fennell earned a Bachelor of Arts in 1980 from Le Moyne College and a Juris Doctor in 1983 from the Albany Law School.
Having decades of experience means Mr. Fennell knows how to navigate any legal setting. He is also a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association, which gives him access to invaluable tools and resources.
Outside his practice, Mr. Fennell enjoys playing in an adult baseball league and officiating high school basketball. He is also on the faculty for the New York State Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Trial Academy.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Estate & trust litigation, Family law, Criminal defense, Estate planning & probate, Real estate: consumer
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Will contests, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Arrest & arraignment, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Failure to pay child support, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Sex offenses, Traffic violations, Criminal domestic violence, Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills, Landlord/tenant, Mortgage & refinance, Short sale
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Estate & trust litigation
- 20% Family law
- 10% Criminal defense
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 1984, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.apfwlaw.com/timothy-j-fennell
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Executive Committee, Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law Section
- Committee on Lawyer Referral Services of the State Bar, Past Chair
- New York State Bar’s House of Delegates, Executive Committee
- Oswego County Bar Association, Past President
- Oswego County Bar Association, Member
- LeMoyne Alumni Association, President
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American State Bar Association, Member
- LeMoyne College, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1980
- northern district of new york civil pro bono panel; oswego county bar pro bono volunteer; 5th Judicial District pro bono committee, 2012
- , Fairport HS Wall of Fame, 2019
- , LeMoyne College Service Award, 2020
- Upstate Trial Lawyers;
Office location for Timothy J. Fennell
26 East Oneida Street
Oswego, NY 13126
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2022