Paul G. Barden
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Rochester, NY
- Free Consultation
Practicing as a solo attorney and owning the Law Office of Paul G. Barden, PLLC, in Rochester, New York, attorney Paul G. Barden has been dealing with cases that revolve around:
- Personal injury
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents
- Health care professional licensing
Using discipline, drive and tenacity as the cornerstone of his practice, Mr. Barden has skillfully represented those victimized by others’ negligent acts in the Rochester metro for the past 30 years. He defends all licensed health care professionals in disciplinary proceedings before the Office of Professional Discipline and the Office of Professional Medical Conduct. He is well-known as a seasoned courtroom litigator, a compassionate counselor and an effective settlement negotiator.
After his undergraduate degree in criminal justice from the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1989, magna cum laude, Mr. Barden earned his J.D. from Albany Law School in 1992. During his time as a judge advocate with the United States Army Claims Service, he was trained in investigating and analyzing tort claims and assessing injuries, and eventually developed a passion for medical-legal cases. He launched his own practice after serving for McConville Considine Cooman and Morin, P.C., for two decades.
Mr. Barden is admitted to all New York state courts, the United States Army Court of Criminal Appeals and the United States District Court for the Western District of New York. He is part of the New York State Bar Association, the Monroe County Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and The American Legion.
In honor of his accomplishments as a personal injury attorney, Mr. Barden has been awarded the Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent* peer review rating, the esteemed organization’s highest rating, presented to attorneys demonstrating high legal ability and ethical standards. Additionally, he has a “Very Good” Avvo rating. He indulges in photography and in playing various sports like sailing, skiing, golf, cycling and scuba diving during his free time.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
About Paul G. Barden
First Admitted: 1992, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.paulbardenlaw.com/attorneys/paul-barden/
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Class of 1989, B.S., magna cum laude
- Leaders in Law, The Daily Record, 2014
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating®, Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- Monroe County Bar Association Fee Arbitration Committee, 2021
- The American Legion
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York , 1999
- New York, 1992
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, 2021
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, 2021
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant®, 2021
- NYS Licensed Life, Accident & Health Insurance Broker, 2019
Last Updated: 5/18/2022