Eric M. Parchment
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Rockville Centre, NY
- Free Consultation
Eric M. Parchment is an associate attorney at The Law Offices of Mark E. Weinberger P.C. in Rockville Centre, New York. Mr. Parchment practices personal injury law, handling matters involving motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, slip-and-fall accidents and trucking accidents. He represents clients throughout the New York metropolitan area.
Mr. Parchment has experience with many aspects of the personal injury litigation process, including depositions and preparing for trial. Additionally, he is familiar with filing appeals in complex personal injury matters. He is committed to providing personalized and dedicated representation to New York residents who have been injured or lost a family member due to negligence.
Born and raised on Long Island, Mr. Parchment earned a bachelor’s degree from Buffalo State College. He earned his law degree from Hofstra University Maurice A. Deane School of Law and obtained his license to practice law in 2017. He is qualified to appear before all New York state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Prior to becoming a licensed attorney, Mr. Parchment gained legal experience by interning for the Nassau Regional Office of the New York State Office of the Attorney General and the Nassau County District Attorney. He also served as a clerk for the Nassau County Supreme Court. He is a member of the Queens County Bar Association, the Nassau County Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers.
About Eric M. Parchment
First Admitted: 2017, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.mewlaw.net/attorney/eric-m-parchment/
- New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2017
- American Bar Association, 2017
- New York State Bar Association, 2017
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, 2017
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, 2017
- Queens County Bar Association, 2017
- Nassau County Bar Association, 2017
- B.A., SUNY Buffalo State College, Major: Political Science, Minor: Legal Studies, 2013
- Weather is a threat to worker safety: Be cautious https://t.co/5Cu4GxYHbY
- Kensington home explodes, at least 3 people injured https://t.co/kXNaGPnOxI
- Watch for signs of nursing home negligence https://t.co/90IHLh4ZTG
- Try to avoid a head-on crash if possible https://t.co/2trskCSFRF
- Lung illnesses from vaping can be fatal https://t.co/3zMbfBtR2y
Last Updated: 5/15/2022